Landscape Contractors & Designers
Pickering ON L1W 2V8
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Pickering  >  Phoenix Landscape Contracting

Reviews for Phoenix Landscape Contracting

c.j.darnley
c.j.darnley
0 reviews Port Perry, ON

Garden retaining wall and interlock driveway

L1W 2V8

The work was excellent. I am very happy with the craftsmanship. Everyone was very polite and mannerly. I would highly recommend Phoenix Contracting. It's so nice to know that there are still companies who put quality first and have high standards.

Thank You for the kind words.

tanyamiller
tanyamiller
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Natural stone patio and retaining wall

Phoenix landscaping did an amazing job! The owner came to quote the job and his workers were very professional and respectful of both us and our neighbours. The job was completed on time and within budget. (No hidden extras!) highly recommend them.

It's been a pleasure working with you as well.

xeniasuperstar
xeniasuperstar
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Fence

L1W 2V8

Jakub and his crew removed our old fence, installed new posts and fence in 4 days. It looks great - good quality work and very efficient. Highly recommended!

Thank You.

jami.81
jami.81

Retaining garden wall

Everything turned out even better then we had thought it would. We were very please with the work that was done in front of our house. We had many quotes and many different ideas, but this was one of the best designs that was brought to us. Very pleased with the

Thank you. It's been a pleasure working with you and your family.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Interlocking Back Yard Patio

L1W 2V8

I found Phoenix Contracting and the owner Jacob very friendly and efficient. He explained everything in detail. He took my concerns into consideration. His timeline was accurate. His fee was quite reasonable, and trust me, I shopped around! My patio was completed to my satisfaction. I would definitely hire him again. I have and will recommend him to my friends and family!

Thank you for the opportunity working with you guys. It was definitely challenging but I'm always up for a little bit of challenge. I'm glad you like it.

John R.
John R.
0 reviews Pickering, ON

landscaping

Phoenix replaced my old asphalt driveway with interlock stone, as well as added a retaining wall and steps. I was a little hesitant at first, having there quote come in at almost 20% lower than the competitor but was pleasantly surprised with the quality of work and the professionalism in which it was done. These guys worked every day, rain or shine and finished the job on time.I would definitely recommend these guys!

Thank You Sir you are a kind man. I really enjoyed working on your project and once again thank you for the amazing ribs. They were to die for.

More about Phoenix Landscape Contracting

Welcome to Phoenix Landscape Contracting. Personally I specialize in natural stone repair and installation. We have a great team of experienced and well trained individuals who will help you create the project of your dreams. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.