Apex Construction Group

Reviews for Apex Construction Group

Mercer97 in Scarborough
Mercer97 in Scarborough

Basement transformation

We hired this company through a family recommendation and could not be more satisfied with the results, they transformed our basement into the dream basement we always wanted. Alex worked tirelessly and Made sure every request we had was fulfilled. 10/10.

Brock in Toronto
Brock in Toronto

Basement bathroom full renovation

Apex Construction made me feel comfortable from the initial consultation by ensuring me a satisfaction guarantee with any work completed. Not only was I provided with a free consultation and workmanship satisfaction guarantee, the professionalism and timeline for work was superb. I was able to complete electrical, plumbing, framing, drywall and carpentry work on my basement bathroom all via 1 source - Apex Construction.

More about Apex Construction Group

Carpentry and interior renovation services in Toronto, ON.
Looking for Carpenters pros in Scarborough?