Apex Construction Group

Carpenters
Apex Construction Group

Reviews for Apex Construction Group

Venting dryer outside

Needed to vent existing dryer outside. The team was knowledgeable, efficient and responsive. We are very pleased with the result. We would highly recommend this team and we will be working with them again ourselves.

Thank you for the kind words and look forward to serving you again.

Italo in Toronto
Italo in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

We hired Apex Construction,or more specifically Alex, who appears to be running a one man company to do a bathroom renovation. He originally claims it will be completed in 14 days. We had to fire him 2 months in, with the project about 3/4 complete.

Also, the work that was complete was done terribly.

Despite the work being incomplete, he had the audacity to request most of the payment.

He also has no respect for your property. I would not hire this "company" to clean your toilets, much less renovate the whole bathroom.

Martyn in New Hamburg
Martyn in New Hamburg

Washroom Reno & Addition

My outdated washroom and unfinished basement have been on my to do list for ages. With circustances as they have been, ive had time on my hands and extra cash. It was time to take action! I called a few different companies but after meeting Mr.Trajanovski, seeing his portfolio and hearing HIS interet in MY project, the choice was obvious. He listened to all my needs, assured me everything would be met and showed nothing but punctuality and professionalism every step of the way. Highly recommend!

Thank you Martyn for the kind words. We appreciate it as always and customers like yourself make our job much easier. All the best in the new year.

Markus in Toronto
Markus in Toronto

Full Basement Reno

Exceptional, precise and customer first oriented approach when working on my home. I had my basement completely remodeled including floors, walls/framing, ceiling and bathroom. I had the pleasure of working with Alex, who completed the majority of work on my basement. He was kind, understanding timely with completing the job. Thanks Alex!

Thank you Markus! It's always a pleasure to work for people like yourself. We appreciate the kind words and all the best in the new year!!

Renovation

Alex and the guys did a wonderful job on my condo. I had a difficult time finding a contractor that would give me a quote or communicate with me in general. The guys were great communicators and completed all my requests without hesitation. Their quote was extremely fair and accurate to the actual cost. They had great feedback to help me make better decisions aesthetically. All around great experience, would highly recommend!

Thank you very much for the positive review, we wish you all the best in 2021.

Joshua in Toronto
Joshua in Toronto

Kitchen flooring and tiling

Floors and backsplash look excellent! I couldn’t have asked for a better job. The workers were very professional and courteous while in my home and never left a mess (ie garbage or cigarettes scattered outside my home). Would highly recommend!

Thank you Joshua for the positive words, we look forward to helping you with your next projects. All the best in 2021.

Julian
Julian

Bathroom renovation

Amazing job! Went above and beyond to complete the task. Done quickly was very professional respectful of my home and would recommend the service for anyone who is looking to improve their home!

We appreciate the positive words, always a pleasure to work with you.

Deb in Whitby
Deb in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Basement Renovation

What started out to be a straightforward job ended up being a nightmare. A 2 week job ended up stretching for 2 months, at the end of which the Alex, the contractor abandoned the job site without any communication.
Alex, the contractor ensured that there were no avenues to get in touch - blocked phone calls, no response to messages/emails, etc. since abandoning the job. Materials that were paid for as per contract and purchased for the job were also taken away without any communication. Additionally, personal equipment and materials on the job site were also removed. I wish no one comes across this contractor and hope the company (Apex Construction group) is unable to come back with a new name on HomeStars to haunt other customers.
It also didn't come much as surprise that most of the other positive reviews posted for this business were from friends and family of the contractor.

We strive to deliver satisfactory work at a competitive price, and stand behind any work we have completed.

Our company would not leave work unfinished that has been paid for. This is simply impossible as any labour services provided are billed after completion of said labour work. If material costs exceed $1000 we require a small % deposit before hand. This has been our process in the past, and will continue to be in the future. All of our work is signed by contract and we provide INVOICES upon deposit being received for any material and also for labour services provided once work is completed and APPROVED BY CLIENTS. Any work that is requested to be completed outside the initial scope of work will be negotiated and contracted separately and charged accordingly.

We have had success with this and have many satisfied clients and repeat customers ( some with homestar and many who don't use this platform). We can provide many satisfied customers information who are willing to speak regarding the integrity of myself and our entire business operation, and even willing to showcase the work we have completed at their property (not friends or family).

In addition we are a fully bonded, insured and WSIB covered company, and can provide proof of this upon request. We would NEVER remove materials that had been paid for by deposit for the project. We use many of our own materials (screws, wood filler, etc) to cut down on costs for our clients and try and help them save as much money as possible. Happy customers is good business and that's the business we are in. If you have any questions please reach out to us at 416 357 0061 and we will be sure to try and resolve any concerns or conflicts.

More about Apex Construction Group

Carpentry and renovation services. Serving Toronto (GTA), and Barry's Bay and surrounding areas.
Looking for Carpenters pros in Scarborough?