YYC Builders

Reviews for YYC Builders

Deb in Calgary
Deb in Calgary

Not Satisfied

Jared was hired as he had already worked on the fence between the houses on the other side. Unfortunately when it came to our shared fence, I don't even know what to say - I've attached pictures and you all can decide for yourselves - outside gate to road isn't straight top to bottom (my neighbor came over to put on a new header and add more screws as it was apparently neglected even after it was pointed out to Jared's team). The bottom of my fence isn't even hiding the jagged boards. This picture of gate was to be slanted to the sidewalk - not sure why they thought slanting the brace was necessary. All Jared had to say when contacted...he was already underwater on this job. It's sloppy work and I would not recommend.

Lise B.
Lise B.

Back fence and the following year my huge front deck!

Jared from YYC Builders was fantastic to work with! His prices can't be beat and I was so impressed with my fence I had him do my 12 x 10 front raised deck and the price he got me for the metal railings with privacy glass could not compare to any other company. Now I've hired him again to build my backyard deck for this summer. The price for the drawings to get my city permit was excellent too. Way less than I expected. Bonus! The deck and fence will last longer than the house itself with I'm sure. But he gets booked so quickly I would advise you to not wait like I did as I ended up waiting but I waited because I couldn't find a better price and I already knew his work was worth the wait. And he's honest! Hard to find these days.

More about YYC Builders

YYC Builders Inc. Specializing in Deck and Fence construction bringing the highest quality at the lowest prices. Serving Calgary and surrounding areas. No deposits required and satisfaction guaranteed!
Looking for Decks pros in Calgary?