Emerald Home Services

Review for Emerald Home Services

Alex from North York
Alex from North York

Terrible sevice

These guys from Emerald home services came to my door and offered their services. I saw that they are a new business and I thought I give them a chance. they came done all the windows except the garage door windows and the windows that come out on to the back yard. when Dylan came by next day I asked how come the back windows still look dirty, he explained that its hard water spots and there is a risk of damaging the windows and so on.... I looked up on the internet how to remove hard water spots and found out that water and vinegar will do the job. I called Dylan he promised to come by and redo the back windows. Time went on... several calls and texts promising to come by an redo the windows ... eventually he stopped responding.

Be aware of this company. do not let them do your windows.

Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Vaughan?