Tree Be Gone

Shalini in Pickering, Ontario
Shalini in Pickering, Ontario
13 reviews Pickering, ON

Fell and fully remove Apple and 3 maples prune ceder hedges, prune Oak tree

Illiya and his assistants felled and fully removed and Apple tree and 3 maples. They also pruned my ceder hedges all around the property and pruned my Oak tree. They finished the job in one day and cleared the fallen wood from the property.
I am very happy with Illiya's courtesy professionalism and attention to detail.

Happy Customer
Happy Customer
0 reviews Hampton, ON

Tree removal

During the storm we had the top half of a massive spruce snap off and a 60 ft Spruce come done on our house. We were concerned about our roof, windows and hydro lines.

The team at Tree be Gone were fast, efficient and lovely to deal with. They made quick work of the tree and the mess of brush associated with they.

I highly recommend them

Brent in Toronto
Brent in Toronto
0 reviews Hampton, ON

Tree removal

6 trees 60 footers hydro wires and 2 building !
Methodically cut piece by piece and lowered to the ground
Owner does know what he is doing, and his crew was exceptional in cleanup !
Ive used this company before and once again a job well done !

JC / GTA
JC / GTA
5 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Effective tree pruning

As others have said, Illiya had the best quote but not subpar work! I had originally wanted to have one of our big old maple trees trimmed back as it was about to touch the house. He was friendly and patient with answering my questions. We ended up having Illiya prune both trees back and they look great. (He said it would take ~5 years to grow back to the house.) Clean up was reasonably good though we have a landscaped backyard so I think it was hard for him to get all the fallen branches from behind shrubs and flowers, though the majority of it was taken care of. Overall, I am very happy with his work and would recommend him.

mfmclaughlin1979
mfmclaughlin1979
0 reviews , ON

Tree removal

Great company to use. Call and left message. Called me back on the same day. Gave me a quote in a timely manner. Removed the tree the day they said they would. Did a great job removing a as well as a clean up.
Would highly recommend.
Thanks

Mousumi
Mousumi
1 review Whitby, ON

Professional, fair price, accommodating

Illiya’s quote was the most reasonable. Team of 3 trimmed my 35years old red oak and another tree. He fulfilled all my demands within my budget. He is flexible, friendly, polite, professional and accommodating. Would definitely recommend to hire him.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Front, Side and Backyard Patio Stonework

Excellent workmanship, went above and beyond expectations, personable and professional. Finished project was beautiful with very high quality work.

Danielle in
Danielle in
0 reviews Peterborough, ON

Interlocking walkway and trees removed

Wow. The job they did was even better than I had imagined! And they my yard cleaner then it was before they ever arrived. My pathway makes me feel like Im in a whole new class, it's better than any of my neighbours! I was worried when they were the cheapest price that the work would be less. I would recommend these guys to ANYONE.!

Thank you for your review, it is greatly appreciated. Please let me know if I can be of useful service to you or anyone you know.

Cheers

dharnden33
dharnden33
0 reviews Janetville, ON

Cutting down 4 trees on my property

He came when he said he would be here. He dropped all 4 trees safely and exactly where he said he was going to The price was very reasonable I would recommend him and definitely use him again

Thank you for your review. I would be very happy to help in the future

Private User reviews Cameron, ON

Stump removal

Illiya and his guys did a great job on removing a large six foot high stump terrible weather. After they left wouldn't even know they had been there. I will be using him for more jobs on my lot very personable man and crew pleasure to deal with. Price was very fair didn't even need to check around. Well done. Tony V.

Thank you very much for choosing my company, I am very glad to hear that you are happy with our service.

More about Tree Be Gone