Tree Service

Reviews for Tree Be Gone

Mwalls
Mwalls
1 review Whitby, ON

Front walkway, driveway widening, garden retaining wall and pavers.

Janetville
L0B 1K0

Meticulous workmanship. Job completed on budget and within estimated timeline. No short cuts taken. Illiya was fantastic to deal with. He came up with a design and colour scheme that compliments my house. My boring front landscape is no longer. It has neighbors turning their heads and asking me who did the work.

Thank you so much, I am very glad to hear you and your neighbors are happy....

Tree be Gone

Dan W.
Dan W.

Tree management.

Iliya is an artist. He has a keen eye for shape, so the trees look well shaped. We have about 40 trees he looks after. His prices are excellent we have used his services for many years and will continue to do so.
Dan White

Chris W.
Chris W.
1 review Port Perry, ON

Tree removal

Kawartha Lakes
L0B

We had a tree, damaged in a windstorm, that was overhanging our house. Tree be gone came out quickly, removed the tree and cleaned up perfectly. Their work was so impressive that my neighbour asked for their number.

Kathy B.
Kathy B.
1 review Oshawa, ON

A beautiful interlocking Driveway

Illiya is an extremely talented and hard worker. His eye for detail is to be admired, and greatly appreciated, as the finished product is gorgeous! My interlocking driveway is the envy of many.

Jim h.
Jim h.
1 review Port Perry, ON

Tree removal and disposal

We hired them to remove a large tree that had fallen on the home of an insured. They were on scene proptley.
They were able to delimb the tree quickly and had the crane in place for secure removal from the roof. Upon sectioning the tree, their crew finished the work on the ground and disposed of the waste and cleaned up the lot. Rainbow Internarional of Oshawa highly recommended Tree be Gone. Thank you!

Donald S.
Donald S.

Difficult tree removal.

There work is very professional. I have used them for over 10 years.
They are great at challenging and difficult work. They always left the job site really clean.

jimandpam
jimandpam

Tree trimming

Illiya has cut back our trees for years
He is easy to work with and will continue to use him

S. G.
S. G.

Tree removal

I needed a tree removed this past summer as well as advice and a quote on potential future work. The process of the tree removal was clearly explained to me when I received my quote. The Tree be Gone team arrived as scheduled and quickly and efficiently took down the tree in question. I also received advice on when to consider other trimming and/or removal, as well as a very acceptable quote on behalf of a neighbour. Tree Be Gone are a friendly and personable team who I would most definitely recommend to others and in fact have already done so.

Aly S.
Aly S.
1 review Courtice, ON

Shed. Landscaping.

Illiya is amazing to work with! Extremely honest and fair but does great work. He has numerous jobs for us. In our old house, he did the landscaping which involved creations of gardens and retaining walls. In our new house, he has done landscaping for the front and created an awesome shed for the backyard. Next year we are getting him to do the landscaping in the back. Can't say enough about how happy we are with his work.

More about Tree Be Gone