Tree Be Gone

ON L0B

Reviews for Tree Be Gone

Private User reviews Cameron, ON

Stump removal

Illiya and his guys did a great job on removing a large six foot high stump terrible weather. After they left wouldn't even know they had been there. I will be using him for more jobs on my lot very personable man and crew pleasure to deal with. Price was very fair didn't even need to check around. Well done. Tony V.

Tree Removal

They came down to Toronto from up north to pull a tree. Worth the wait vs his competitors locally in the city. Very satisfied with the work and a great price. Thank you!

Roger Phinnemore  in Pickering
Roger Phinnemore in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Tree pruning

Illiya came on a Saturday after I called him on the Friday to prune trees that raccoons were using to get on my roof. He pruned the trees and some bushes in the backyard, cleaned up well and I can’t be happier! Definitely would recommend and will use Tree Be Gone in the future.

J R.
J R.

Tree pruning/removal

We would hire Illiya and his crew again in a heartbeat! Excellent communication and extremely accepting of my indecision regarding tree pruning vs tree removal. We chose to prune and their clean-up afterwards was fantastic!

Chris D
Chris D
1 review Ajax, ON

Tree Removal

We had two maple trees close to the house that were being used by racoons. We needed to have them removed quickly. Illiya was very responsive and was able to come quickly. He and his team did an extremely professional job and did it very quickly. The mess was cleaned up extremely well! Highly recommended!!

He even allowed my 2 year old to watch from up close!

Leanne in Lindsay
Leanne in Lindsay
0 reviews Kawartha Lakes, ON

External Renovation and Landscaping

Tree Be Gone has done numerous jobs for me. I have always been impressed by their knowledge, professionalism, and craftsmanship. I have recommended them to several friends and will definitely use them again.

gerry-1
gerry-1
0 reviews , ON

Building an indoor storage frame for firewood. Splitting and stacking firewood.

Reliable and prices are always reasonable. Frankly, I don't get multiple quotes as from my experiences I am comfortable that I will be treated fairly and honestly.

It is Always a pleasure working for you Gerry ...

Illiya
Done Once Done Right Contracting
and Tree Be Gone

Kevin S.
Kevin S.
1 review Kawartha Lakes, ON

VR Arcade build. Framing, Drywall, Concrete work.

We were converting a Suzie Shier store into a Virtual Reality Arcade, which required a second washroom, reception area, party room and large open arcade space. This meant tearing down walls, putting up new ones, hanging doors, digging under the floor slab, etc.

Illiya was the contractor tasked with this work and he accomplished it beautifully, skillfully, on time and on budget. He was and will continue to be our “go to” contractor for interior and exterior construction. I’ve witnessed his skill at outdoor work like tree removal and interlocking stone installation first hand, and his care and quality is just outstanding.

I would highly recommend Tree Be Gone for any of your indoor or outdoor project needs!!!

Thank you, it was a Pleasure working for you Kevin

Mwalls
Mwalls
1 review Whitby, ON

Front walkway, driveway widening, garden retaining wall and pavers.

Meticulous workmanship. Job completed on budget and within estimated timeline. No short cuts taken. Illiya was fantastic to deal with. He came up with a design and colour scheme that compliments my house. My boring front landscape is no longer. It has neighbors turning their heads and asking me who did the work.

Thank you so much, I am very glad to hear you and your neighbors are happy....

ILLIYA