Global One Roofing

Reviews for Global One Roofing

callingslick
callingslick

Attic vent reinstalled

Peter was efficient and attended very quickly after I called. An attic vent had become disconnected and he replaced the vent pipe, insulated it, and reinstalled it. The cost for the repair and service call was good. My only issue was that the work could have been a bit more professional in appearance but since it was in the attic, it was only a cosmetic issue. Thanks for the prompt service. Rick

Hi Rick thank you for your feedback , i suggested you how it should be done the proper way however I did what you asked me to do ,
sincerely global one roofing.

thehowell75
thehowell75

Roof repair

Part of my roof was exposed and birds were flying in and building a nest and causing damage. Peter came and repaired the issue very efficiently. I am very pleased.

Thank you for your feed back , Global one roofing team would like to thank you for your review
Sincerely GLOBAL ONE ROOFING

Ralph
Ralph

Roof repair

I had multiple issues with my roof in the past two years and every single time was fixed by Global One Roofing. They came in a timely fashion within 24 to 48 hrs and they are very professional and knowledgeable

Hi Ralph thank you for your feed back , customer satisfaction is our main priority.
Sincerely Global one roofing

Katrina
Katrina

I came to know Global One through a referral from a Facebook group that I was a part of. Global One was very professional, responsive, fair and respectful. As a new mom on maternity leave (limited income), I didn’t need the extra stress of knowing that my broken and brittle shingles need to be replaced. Peter, Ali, and his team were able to help me right away and their cost was very reasonable and fair. I know nothing about roofs, construction, house maintenance etc. and Peter and Ali were very thorough and explained everything to me and answered my questions. They were transparent about everything and always checked in with you to see if you are happy with the workmanship. I’m happy I have found them. I highly recommend them and will definitely use them again for future repairs and renovations.

Hi Katrina , thank you four your feed back , it has been a pleasure working with you and look forward to work with you again in the future ,
Peter and global one roofing team would like to thank you for your great review ,
SINCERELY GLOBAL ONE ROOFING

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Roof Repair

Woke up and found a leak coming through my bathroom vent, called other companies only to get answering machines. Finally called Global One Roofing and Peter had someone here within a couple of hours. They temporarily patched it that day and came back the next to do a proper repair, even repaired some other areas I wasn't aware of.

Hi BRIAN , thank you for your feed back . Customer satisfaction is our priority, we look forward to working with you in the future , GLOBAL ONE ROOFING TEAM WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT REVEW
SINCERELY GLOBAL ONE ROOFING

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Roof Repair

Peter is lovely and easy to work with. He gave us a price on a repair instead of replacing the roof to start which is great. Really appreciate his help and guidance through choosing which option is best for us.

Thank you for your feed back , Global one roofing team would like to thank you for your great review and would love to work with you in the future

Bloor w.
Bloor w.

i met Peter through a friend’s recommendation and he and his team were a pleasure to deal with. They did the work efficiently and left the house and yard clean of debris. Peter was always available for questions and I would be happy to recommend he and his company for roofing work.

Hi Rod , thank you for your feed back , we would be happy to work with you again in the future , Peter and global one roofing team would like to thank you for your great review
Sincerely GLOBAL ONE ROOFING

Anila in Kanata
Anila in Kanata

Roofing repair

I had a leak in the kitchen ceiling coming from the roof , because shingles missing
I called peter and right way I had the crue coming over .
Very professional, reasonable and reliable and prompt.
Everything was done in my satisfaction
Highly recommended Global One Roofing !!!

Hi Anila thank you for your feed back , Customer satisfaction is our main priority.global one roofing team would like to thank you for your great review

New roof replacement  in Etobicoke
New roof replacement in Etobicoke

Roof replacement

The crew was amazing great team work awesome job , they were very professional, polite , fast they left my property cleaner then when they arrived . I was very please and impressed with Peter and his crew I will highly recommend them their price was very good they completed everything in under 2 days... thanks guy it was a pleasure Jackie

Hi Jackie thank you for your feed back , it has been a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future .
Peter and Global one roofing team would like to thank you for your great review

Roof Replacement

Global One came recommended through a facebook group I belong to. I called Peter for a quote and he came the next day and left a quote for me in my mailbox. The quote was for less and included more items than others I received. On the day of work Peter's team arrived at the time they said they would, worked all day and left without the slightest mess, and showed us pictures of their work.

Thank you for your feed back , customer satisfaction is our main priority,
Global one roofing team would like to thank you for your great review

More about Global One Roofing

At Global One Roofing, we only employ skilled tradespeople who are certified to do their job. All of our crew members are full-time, trained and certified employees. We maintain a meticulous cleanup policy on every job site. We have insurance and WSIB Coverage. We also offer roof inspections and a full line of repair services. Save money, increase your home energy rating, improve the comfort inside your home and help the environment. Emergency and temporary repair services are available around the clock.

Global One Roofing has been in operation since 2005 and is a family operated business. Over that time we have seen changes in materials and methods but maintain our original commitment to providing high quality results for our clients.

We stand behind our work with one of the best warranties in the business, 10 years. This is only possible as a result of three things: the use of premium products, good workmanship and careful inspection of completed work.