Aluminum Fence Toronto

HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Vaughan  >  Aluminum Fence Toronto

Reviews for Aluminum Fence Toronto

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Aluminum Fence

I will not recommend their service to anyone.
After I made a deposit agreed to install fence within 4 to 6 weeks. After installation hard to communicate nobody came to fix the gate and the mess they left.
It is stressful to deal with this company.

Faifke in Vaughan
Faifke in Vaughan

Love my Fence

I Hired a different company and wasn’t so happy with their service. I decided to hire Eli and his team, the job turned out to be just as I expected. I understood that I need to wait for a ground clearance to dig, but once digging took place the rest was history. My fence looks great, thanks Eli and Aluminum Fence Toronto team.

Caterina in Toronto
Caterina in Toronto

Stay away from this company

Very cordial and courteous at the initial and free consultation however once we gave them a deposit everything changed. We were told that we would have our fence installed by 6 to 8 weeks. By week 6 we hadn’t heard from the company so we followed up and were told that materials were not yet ordered since measurements had not yet been taken. Save your money and any potential headaches and go elsewhere!!!!

More about Aluminum Fence Toronto

Unveiling Good Reasons to Choose Us for Your Aluminum Fence Toronto Needs Aluminum fence has undeniably gained increased popularity over the years and this has triggered the rise of countless companies specializing in aluminum fence and railings to offer their services. If you are looking for the best aluminum fence ...