Regional Moving

Reviews for Regional Moving

Helena Miles in Toronto
Helena Miles in Toronto

Excellent moving service

It was a pleasure working with this company. The movers were simply amazing in how they handled all of my stuff. One was busy with wrapping things up while the others quickly move the items that were ready to be moved. The quality of the service was simply top notch and I am really glad that I have chosen them among the rest. Their professionalism and competitive price was enough for me to recommend them to my friends who might plan to move. Will call them again if ever I plan to move in the future.

Natalie Dane in Toronto
Natalie Dane in Toronto

Great movers and incredible service

It was my first time moving with this company and the experience was quite amazing. It was a friend that recommended this company and I am glad I followed her recommendation. The moving team arrived on time and were quick to move my stuff. They were also professional and efficient. They made sure that all of my stuff were properly moved and delivered to the location. I was really impressed with the result of the whole move and I wouldn't hesitate to call them again in the future if ever I need to move again.

Irma in Toronto
Irma in Toronto
1 review Coe Hill, ON

satisfied

From start to finish, it was a joy to work with Regional Moving. Contacting these guys was very simple and they met our requirements for the move out date that we requested. I definitely recommend this company to others based on our experience!

Janice G in Calgary
Janice G in Calgary

Moving two homes

Moved out home and the in laws. Had a bad experience in the past but with Regional we had no issues. Good move all around. Thanks again for the support!

More about Regional Moving

Regional Moving And Vehicle Transportation strives to exceed the service and delivery expectations of every customer through a constant evolutionary process aimed at achieving operational excellence. We combine loyalty, integrity as well as an Experienced Moving Team working with you at every step of your moving process. From your initial ...