Cleaning Family

Ustas in Toronto
Ustas in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

House renovations

Hello everyone, We get the reffrence from our partners about that cleaning company, we are very glad for all help and great service , multiple times that company send us the cleaning specialist her name is Luba, she is a great person well know what and how to do and keep under control and follow all the details during the cleaning !!
We are gladly recomending that company and their representative Luba

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. We really appreciate it! We are happy if our customers are satisfied ;)

Anahita in Etobicoke
Anahita in Etobicoke

Kitchen

I liked the person who did the job perfectly. I appreciate Lubo’s behaviour and ethics. thanks a lot.
I’m going to advice my friends to use this service for sure.

Regards

Thanks Anahita) our company always happy to help you. Thanks again

Great and trustworthy!

Natalia did a great job with my apartment. The place was spotless and she was very pleasant to work with. I will absolutely continue to use them! I have a dog that sheds and there's not one hair in sight! I'm very happy with the work done.

We are appreciate you and will continue to work with you))) thanks

More about Cleaning Family

We work for you. We offer a different kinds of cleaning services, from home to condo as well as office & workplace cleaning. We are detail-orientated, and customer focused making sure you're satisfied with the job done!