Proper Color Painting

Burlington ON L7L 3M4

Reviews for Proper Color Painting

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Interior Painting

Very professional! Very responsible! Fair price! Clean and quick! Love the final results! Great and nice people! Highly recommend! They are very patient in answering questions. Thank you so much!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Painted Outside of House

Very courteous hardworking team.
We are so thrilled with the new look to our home. Amazing transformation.

MBARRAN67  in Milton
MBARRAN67 in Milton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Interior Painting

Proper Color Painting are a very professional company to deal with. The owner was on time for the estimate and answered all my questions. The crew was very meticulous, neat and treated my house with respect. I am very picky and I couldn’t find any faults after they were finished. I would definitely recommend Proper Color Painting

Thanks

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Stain fence

George is extremely meticulous. He stained our fence and our cabana and it is still holding up a year later. No complaints whatsoever.
Great work Proper Color Painting
Would recommend in a heartbeat

tross7556
tross7556

Very Happy with my painting

You can tell what the difference between Professionalism and amateurism means.
They were: Prompt, clean, reasonable priced, A-plus workmanship and respectful to all my family needs and ti my home.

Zena Varga in Hamilton
Zena Varga in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Wall and Trim Painting

I had a great experience having my home painted with Proper Color Painting. I ma very reluctant to have strangers in my home to begin with. they were very careful with my furniture and personal property. George made it easy for me and kept me calm while doing all the work that needed to be done. We love the work you have done and will enjoy our home for many years to come.

Conner in Burlington
Conner in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Interior and Exterior Painting

The interior/exterior of our home,
We love the colours and what you did to make our home look beautiful.
Fantastic and quick job too!!
We would recommend them to anyone.

dawnross in Milton
dawnross in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Painting okay but very sloppy cleanup

I hired Proper Color Painting to paint the outside of my house, including the front door and shutters. They were available soon after I called and completed the job on time.
The painting itself looks okay. The clean up was terrible. A few days after their work I was cutting my lawn and saw blue paint on the tires of the lawn mower. Next I found blue paint on my cats paws. I then realized they had dumped a fair bit of paint in my garden and on the grass, an area that was not noticed due to shrubs and taller plants. With garden gloves on I could see there was a lot of paint dumped there. The one worked obviously stepped in the paint as a footprint was left on a paving stone. There was paint on my garden hose and splashes on the fence. YOu can still see blue paint in the garden now 4 weeks later. I definitely will never use them again and feel taken advantage of.

More about Proper Color Painting

All Exterior & Interior painting, Residential & Commercial. B.B.B rating A+, family owned and operated.

Spray Painting, Staining, dry wall repairs, and much more. Since 1995.

We are open for business. We are following Provincial and W.H.O guidelines for Covid-19.