CK Home Upgrader

Reviews for CK Home Upgrader

Raffaele
Raffaele

Kitchen, Hallway, Bathrooms, Painting, Accent Walls And More

We are very happy with the work that Camy had done in our newly purchased home. From day one, he was friendly, easy to work with and he had ideas to make the renovations look even better than expected. As you can see from the attached pictures, he turned our home into a beautiful, modern living space which we absolutely love. The quality of his work is next to none. He went above and beyond in many areas which we did not ask for. He fixed many things which we did not notice upon first taking possession of our house. Although we had ideas of what we wanted, Camy helped us to make key decisions in choosing finishes of tiles, vanities and colors of cabinets which enhanced everything. He was clean and very respectful of our home. His partner even cut our grass for us while the work was being done! Everything that was promised had been delivered and we cannot be more happy with the outcome. Thank you Camy, we will definitely recommend you to others if the opportunity arises. You are always welcome in our home.

Thank you Raffaele for your kind words, it was our pleasure to work with you and to get to know your beautiful family. It means a world to us when I know We Reached your satisfaction. Thanks again for the opportunity and being so easy to deal with.
Hope to see you guys soon thanks a million.

Backsplash demo and tiling

Camy came to my place and did the job quickly and professionally and he didn't make a mess in my kitchen despite doing a pretty serious demolition job.. He was easy to deal with and we didn't have any problems. The next time I need something I'll give him a call.

I am grateful for your kind words. It was our pleasure to do the work. Makes us extremely happy to see our client is satisfied with our work thank you again.
We are looking forward to see you again.

Perlita
Perlita
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom renovation

Camy is very nice honest and easy to work with. He listened to everything I explained and did exactly as I described . His crew came on time and they worked very CLEAN. The job was done perfectly and delivered as he promised on time. Im super happy with my new bathroom and i was thinking of doing my kitchen now!! Thank you Camy!

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working for you. Looking forward to renovate your kitchen:)

More about CK Home Upgrader

CKHU After 30 years of experience in design and build, understands the needs and expectations of the clients.
Our goal is to give your home, apartment or office a unique renovation, together with search of smart ideas and the use of art, painting, furniture and special products. Even though every renovation is unique, we strive to make yours exceptional.
Our team of selected contractors will be by your side from the beginning to the end of your project.
We will give you the smartest renovation at the most affordable price.