Worry Free Exteriors

Reviews for Worry Free Exteriors

Julia in Ottawa
Julia in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Clean jobsite, nice new roof!

As a mother of two children (and a dog), my main concern was safety and cleanliness as I know job sites can be dangerous. The crew from Worry Free Exteriors assured me that they would do a full cleanup so the kids wouldn't step on any stray nails or debris. My roof is fairly large and it rained one day, so it ended up taking 3 days for them to finish it. Each night before they left, the guys went around with this magnet on wheels thing to pick up nails, and do a walkaround to make sure the yard was clean. I was very impressed with the care they took to make sure my family was safe. Thanks again for the great job done!

Jim L in Ottawa
Jim L in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

New Roof

After getting 4 estimates from various roofing companies we decided to go with Worry Free Exteriors because of Matt’s product knowledge and giving us the confidence in getting the job done right the first time. They told me they would be on the job in two weeks but showed up the week after I signed the contract. This was a big job and took only 2 days to finish and each time they left they made sure to clean up my property. I'm happy to recommend them.

More about Worry Free Exteriors

Worry Free Exteriors has been serving Ottawa and the surrounding areas for many years, and has grown a highly successful business servicing the Ottawa area. Since inception, Worry Free has become a premier exterior company with a history of projects of varying scopes of work that would include multi-family, commercial as well as single family custom homes and exterior renovations.

Our experienced team knows exterior renovations. We have worked on all types of homes and commercial properties and always ensure quality workmanship that makes your home or building look beautiful and increase in value.

Siding and Windows & Doors Installation & Service
GAF Timberline HD Certainteed XT25 Royal Woodland Vinyl Royal Estate Vinyl Siding Royal Celect Composite Siding James Hardie Fiber-Cement Siding Novatech Glass VinylGuard Windows & Doors Del Windows & Doors
Siding Roofing Windows & Doors Fences & Decks Tree Trimming & Removal Masonry Repair Soffit & Fascia Eavestrough
GAF Certainteed Royal Vinyl Siding James Hardie VinylGuard Windows & Doors Del Windows & Doors
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, Debit, Interac Money Transfer