Bathroom Renovation

Camla
Camla
1 review Port Moody, BC

Bathroom Renovation

I got in contact with Sam through Homestars. I wanted to renovate a powder room and main washroom.
He was easy to talk to. I told him what I wanted, he make suggestions, which was helpful.
He stayed within the budget. My master washroom needs renovating and I will get Sam for this also.

Thank you, it was my pleasure working with you.

vijaydaulat
vijaydaulat
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Kitchen backsplash installation

Sam’s work was perfect. He took his time, to ensure the job was done right. Very happy with the result.

thanks you

Rene
Rene
1 review Vancouver, BC

shower renovation

Sam & crew reworked our ensuite shower, which involved demolition and renovation, keeping some existing elements (shower base) and bringing the shower to code with proper wallboard (concrete board and schluter sys.). Sam stayed on budget, and showed professionalism and enthusiasm throughout the project. There was good communication before each work day and we knew what to expect. I am very pleased with the base work (demo, concrete board, schluter membrane, tile work). Re-installing the custom glass proved to be a challenge, and the team did the right thing by re-ordering the glass. Good work overall !

mostafasabeti
mostafasabeti
1 review White Rock, BC

Kitchen and Bathroom

We hired Sam renovation for upgrad our kitchen and 2 bathroom, they did an awesome job ,they were reliable, on time and very fear with the pricing , also during of the project they give us lots of idea which helped us a lot to save money and make our job faster and smoother.
If you like to have peace of mind for your next project, hire Sam Renovation.

It was my pleasure working with you guys thank you.

keivenandro
keivenandro
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Full Bathroom renovation

They were professional and friendly. The price hasn’t changed during the renovation.
Job was completed just 2 days after they promised.

Enjoy the new bathroom.

More about Sam Rad Renovation

Welcome to Sam Rad Renovation - we'll work with you to renovate your home to make the changes you want. We offer complete bathroom and kitchen renovations including tiling, drywall, flooring (subcontracted to licensed trades), counter tops, fixtures, ceilings, painting. We'll also take care of any landscaping needs you have. Retaining walls, ramps, decks, stonework, grass and sod, flowerbeds to create the look you want. Contact us today to schedule your complimentary consultation.