Wellbrook Plumbing

Reviews for Wellbrook Plumbing

glen in Saint Catharines
glen in Saint Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Install tankless water heater, replace old drains and supply lines

We just moved to St Catharines and our house needed some plumbing upgrades. We went with our realtors recommendation and called Isaac at Wellbrook. Isaac came by within 2 days and provided a detailed quote for the work and started 3 days later. I used to build houses so I have an eye for quality, these guys were excellent on all counts. Finished on time, clean, professional, quality materials and helpful throughout. What more can you ask for, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Wellbrook to my family and friends.

L8v3h9 in Welland
L8v3h9 in Welland
1 review Welland, ON

New home build

Absolutely awful company to deal with! Isaac Doesn’t tell the truth and cannot listen. He left a leaky sewage in our basement and refused to fix it. We have loose pipes! We hired another plumber who came in to fix his mistakes and laugh at so much of his workmanship. He left the sump pump Discharge line 4 feet in the air with a 4 foot long pipe at 45° angle! Absolutely ridiculous! Had to fix it.

Refuse to hook up our valves for our sinks, I told him they were done but again he didn’t listen. He accuse me of making threats after I had to calm him down on the phone while listening to him Yellit me for five minutes. He does not answer his phone. I wish I had more characters to write, even his employees made negative remarks about him.

Katharine in Welland
Katharine in Welland
1 review Welland, ON

Recommend this Company

Wellbrook has done several jobs for me - replace sump pump and install back up, modify lines for washing machine, modify plumbing in shower, fix water heater. For all jobs I was very happy with the work done. They had all tools & parts on hand, work was done quickly, and they cleaned up after themselves.

Jtemple from Welland
Jtemple from Welland
6 reviews Thorold, ON

Apprentice Worked Alone and No Inspection

No plumbers were sent. Most of the work quoted "could not be done" and the work done created 2 floods in the kitchen. What could be done, the apprentice refused to do. So $966 later, all of the serious problems have had no work. Left me in a real mess with work not done.
NOT HAPPY!