Welland ON L3C 5T6

Reviews for Wellbrook Plumbing

Private User reviews Welland, ON

Commercial.Apartment building

We Own a 49 year old apartment building. Decided through extensive research to hire the services of Wellbrook Plumbing for a variety of jobs
In several tenants apartments and work in the laundry room.
In all my years of working with various service providers
Wellbrook was absolutely outstanding ! More than just experts. Professional and follow through on all their core values
They even pointed out other potential problems that I was not aware of
Don’t even hesitate to give them your business. You will see they make it flawless from the minute you call to the completed job. Fantantic!

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad we met your expectations!

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Hot Water Tank replacement

Wonderful and friendly service - was so pleased with how Isaac and Taylor did the job and cleaned up after. Had a very small area to work in (up in the attic) and was able to complete the job in a timely manor, giving me better hot water service than previously experienced. The quote was what I paid as well - even though it was a little more work than expected, there were no extra charges. Thank you all so much! Thanks as well to Christine for your kindness & sympathy on the phone (I was a little overwhelmed with the leakage) - and for confirming times etc for service as well as getting someone to come as early as you did.

Thank you for the 10 star rating! We are so glad we were able to get this tank changed for you in a timely manner!

Private User reviews Thorold, ON

Ruptured Water Service Line Replacement

Our water service line ruptured and my coworker recommended Wellbrook Plumbing to me. They came out the next day and work began a couple days after that.
VERY IMPRESSED with the job they did, and I was at complete ease the entire time. I knew it was in good hands.
Our water line/shutoff was also relocated in the basement for our convenience.
Would absolutely recommend Wellbrook Plumbing!

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased that you had such confidence in us!

Paul Marcov in Welland
Paul Marcov in Welland

COMPLETE COTTAGE PLUMBING INSTALL

I call Wellbrook plumbing to do a complete plumbing install at my cottage with jet pumps etc. When starting the job they where on time, very professional and did a clean job. I Highly recommend the Wellbrook team for all your plumbing needs.

Greg in Welland
Greg in Welland

Fantastic

Service was immediate! I was very satisfied with the quality of the service provided! I was explained everything from the issues to the cost breakdown! Won’t use anyone else ever!

Private User reviews Welland, ON

Plumbing

Wellbrook plumbing works with us on many houses providing top tiers plumbing connections for all of our needs. They always stand behind the work they do because they do the work right the first time. Also Isaac, and his team are always quick to respond and work within the timelines we have. You can't ask for a better result!!

Evelyn in Welland
Evelyn in Welland

Replace old and clogged plumbing

Thank you Isaac and team for a great job. It was a big job full of twists and turns in an old house. I am glad we went with a local company who is familiar with the home in the area, as a result, was able to find the best solution. Definitely not the cheapest, but you get what you paid for.

In this case, great customer service and customer care, detailed and precise work to ensure everything is to code and functioning properly.

Although the job is done, we received an email checking to make sure that everything is functioning properly and that we are still satisfied.

We would recommend the Wellbrook Plumbing team, and we will also be using them for future work.

Cora in Welland
Cora in Welland

Laundry room reno

Very happy with the services provided by Wellbrook Plumbing. Their technicians were courteous and professional during our whole laundry room renovation. They were easy to talk too and always willing to help. They cleaned up thoroughly after they were done for the day. We greatly appreciated this because we have young children that always tried get into the areas where the guy were working!

Isaac came in and did the initial quote. He was very polite and professional. He explained everything in detail and was able to provide a thorough quote right on the spot.

We highly recommend Wellbrook Plumbing!

glen in Saint Catharines
glen in Saint Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Install tankless water heater, replace old drains and supply lines

We just moved to St Catharines and our house needed some plumbing upgrades. We went with our realtors recommendation and called Isaac at Wellbrook. Isaac came by within 2 days and provided a detailed quote for the work and started 3 days later. I used to build houses so I have an eye for quality, these guys were excellent on all counts. Finished on time, clean, professional, quality materials and helpful throughout. What more can you ask for, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Wellbrook to my family and friends.

L8v3h9 in Welland
L8v3h9 in Welland

New home build

Absolutely awful company to deal with! Isaac Doesn’t tell the truth and cannot listen. He left a leaky sewage in our basement and refused to fix it. We have loose pipes! We hired another plumber who came in to fix his mistakes and laugh at so much of his workmanship. He left the sump pump Discharge line 4 feet in the air with a 4 foot long pipe at 45° angle! Absolutely ridiculous! Had to fix it.

Refuse to hook up our valves for our sinks, I told him they were done but again he didn’t listen. He accuse me of making threats after I had to calm him down on the phone while listening to him Yellit me for five minutes. He does not answer his phone. I wish I had more characters to write, even his employees made negative remarks about him.

As we have made multiple attempts to resolve this situation, even when the personal safety of our technicians became a concern, we still recognized your frustrations. We further understand that not all of the “details of this project” were disclosed in your review(s). Wellbrook Plumbing stands firmly with honesty and integrity serving each and every customer.

Respectfully,

More about Wellbrook Plumbing

We are a local plumbing company servicing the Niagara Region. At Wellbrook Plumbing, we pride ourselves on being the most reliable, trustworthy, licensed and insured plumbing company in Niagara. From our beginnings in residential plumbing services, Wellbrook has grown to become the go-to source for plumbing services by home and ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Welland?