Straightline Improvements Inc

Edgar in Waterloo
Edgar in Waterloo
1 review Kitchener, ON

Questionable work and dishonest - Fence Posts

Questionable work and dishonest - I requested multiple fence posts to be dug and set. Posts were not drilled on property line as requested, 2 posts were left loose (they had to come back next day), skipped digging one post completely and post spacing was way off on some posts . On top of that charged me $105 extra because they couldn't find power for their mixer, like that is my fault (but didn't bother ask me in advance or during, or any of our neighbours that would have gladly helped). I would never use these people again and can't recommend them ever.