Excat Touch Renovations Ltd

keithamerey
keithamerey
1 review Peachland, BC

My whole upper floor

Well its everything the company says it is, awesome details, excellent service, very clean, very professional work, and on the ball on time, i was so happy walking into my new upper floor, felt like i was in a more expensive house ! I definitely would tell my friends, and i did , my left and right neighbour, called Exact touch & renovations, and were just as happy with their basement suite, and loft, if not happier!

fatemajz
fatemajz
1 review Edmonton, AB

Bathroom renovation

I hired exact touch renovation Ltd. to do my bathroom renovation they did a great job. And Alex owner was great