Bello Painting

Reviews for Bello Painting

Vaughan, Ontario
Vaughan, Ontario

Entire Home Painted

We recently had our entire home painted by Joe who did an amazing job. Joe is a true professional who pays close attention to detail and takes great pride in his work. He is prompt, very accommodating and true to his word - a real gentleman!! Joe was even able to correct the errors of the previous painter without any complaints. We have already recommended his services to many others - so book early, as we are sure he will be busy!!
Thank you Joe!!
Connie and Tony

Thanks Tony & Connie for your hospitality & generosity !

Amy in Vaughan
Amy in Vaughan

Bathroom and window trim painting

We had new windows installed and needed the trim to be painted. Joe showed up the very next day and started to work. He arrived when he said he would and was very professional and courteous. He sanded down all the trim and painted beautifully with great attention to detail. We had Joe come back to paint our newly renovated bathrooms as well and he again did a beautiful job. I would highly recommend him for anybody and plan on using Joe again in the future.

Thank you Amy and family for taking the time to write this review I appreciate it. It was a pleasure to work on this project and glad you were happy with the results I take pride in all my work. Thank you again
Joe

Back Deck and Front Porch Painting

We needed to have our back deck floor and steps repainted. Within a couple of hours after we posted a job request at HomeStars, Joe was already checking the condition of our back deck. He was resourceful enough to remove the under-the-deck storage door and take it to the paint store to match paint for his work. The next day, he spent the whole day sanding down our weathered deck to the point where it looked like new. He came back the following day to finish painting. He also did some touch-up work for our front porch. On time and on budget. Joe is a very hard-working professional, who cares about the quality of his work. He is very pleasant, too. We would certainly ask him to come back for more work in the future.

I appreciate you taking time out of your day to write this review, it is greatly appreciated. I am glad you are happy with the results, it was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Joe

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Condo Paint Project

Talk about a true professional who takes incredible pride in his craft. Joe was courteous and very detailed in every aspect of the project. He even pointed and took care of items that were not part of project.

Joe painted our entire Condo, it was perfect. We couldn’t be happier. He showed on time every day. The job was finished on the agreed date and time. He stands by everything he does. I would recommend Bello Painting to anyone.

Thanks Andrew..it's a pleasure working with you as always !

Flo in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Flo in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Whole home painting done perfectly!!

I had my whole house painted by Joe and I cannot be more pleased! Joe is very professional, provided a detailed quote for specific items that I asked for and gave valuable advice. Joe completed the work in less than expected time and did a fabulous job. My house was left in a very clean condition. No dust and no paint splatter. Would definitely use Bello Painting again and recommend to all my friends and family.

Flo it was a pleasure working with you too.. I love my job..Thanks !

Angela
Angela
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Painting

Joe painted a few rooms in my home, along with my front door and garage.
Everything was completed within a long weekend while I was away.
I came home to beautifully painted walls with perfect line work....and a clean house! No dust!
I would highly recommend Joe! Great work and trustworthy.

Thank you for the awesome review Angela! We work hard to meet expectations like yours and are happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We are lucky for customers like you and look forward to working with you again in the future! Thank you again Joe

Jen in Toronto
Jen in Toronto

Ceiling & Front Foyer Painting

I had Joe paint my condo kitchen ceiling and front foyer area. He also did a few touch-ups that I requested and even fixed up some things that I didn't notice until he pointed them out! He's got a good eye for details like that! He did a great job and left my place very clean after (which I appreciated as I've had issues with that in the past). He is also very reasonably priced and pleasant to deal with so I would definitely recommend him.

Thank you Jen for taking the time out of your busy day to leave this great review for us, we value our customers satisfaction and make it a top priority. It was a pleasure and thank you again. Joe

Alyssa
Alyssa
1 review Aurora, ON

Painting bedroom, doors and trim

Joe was extremely professional and has great attention to detail. He is very clean and tidy while he works and makes sure the finished product exceeds expectations! Would definitely recommend Joe, he's great!

Thank you for your kind words and taking time out to write this great review. It was a pleasure Alyssa and I am glad you are happy with the finished product. We appreciate great clientele thank you again, Joe

William
William

Exterior Home Painting

Bello painted the entire exterior of our home. The job turned out great. Joe and his crew were excellent - very professional, always consulted with us on any issues or suggestions, fully explained the job, and were polite, courteus and friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend them - they do high quality work. They were recommended by my neighbour/friend who also had his entire house exterior painted by Bello and was also very satisfied with the work. If you need a great paint job “Go with Joe”.

Thank you for the great review Bill, and taking the time to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours and glad we hit the mark for you! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you again Joe.

lwolynetz in Vaughan
lwolynetz in Vaughan
1 review , ON

Painting and Paint Repairs

It is with pleasure that my husband and I highly recommend this company. Joe the owner is a skilled, knowledgeable professional who takes pride in his work and that of his “team”, from consultation to completion. They have completed interior and exterior work on our home over the past 5 years...deck, exterior steps, roof flashings, window frame wood repair/replacement, living & dining rooms, hallways main and 2nd floor, kitchen. If you are looking for quality and professional work, contact Joe at Bello Painting.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Linda and Bernard. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we agree and take pride in our team and their professionalism. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Thank you Joe

More about Bello Painting

With over 3 decades of experience and product knowledge. Our personal goal is to retain our customer's for life with satisfaction as our main goal. Our hands on approach and in depth knowledge allows us to focus on our clients tailored budget and needs.