Panes Window Manufacturing Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Mississauga ON L4T 3L7

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Panes Window Manufacturing Inc.

Parbati
Parbati

Window installation

Very satisfied with my recent window installation. Great service from beginning to end of process. Everyone seemed to be very professional and knowledgeable. What I expected to be an ordeal turned out to be nearly effortless on my part. The window installers made sure they cleaned up after the installation. I would happily recommend this company.

Thank you for choosing Panes and taking time to post a review

Garage windows
Garage windows

Garage window replacement

Pane Windows were great. I ordered online and it was very easy to do so. Once the order was received by Panes Windows I received an email letting me know when to expect the windows. My windows were actually earlier than anticipated. No issues at all with them. I ordered 2 windows for my garage and THEY LOOK GREAT. 10 STAR REVIEW. Excellent quality

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, very much appreciated!

Neal Evans from Toronto
Neal Evans from Toronto

Window replacement

Panes windows has an excellent easy to use website ordering system, finished the job before expected and was friendly and helpful when I arrived to pick it up. I recommend this company without reservation.

Hey Neal, thank you for choosing Panes and taking the time to post a review for us.

-Daryl

Rod in Kitchener
Rod in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Glass inserts

Panes windows was excellent to deal with! The website was easy to use for glass insert sizing. The windows were on time and delivery was excellent. The drivers helped bring them into the house. I did 28 windows myself and save a lot of money. Thank you panes windows not many companies will sell just the glass. Very satisfied.

Hey Rod, we are a different kind of window manufacturer and thanks to great customers like you posting reviews word is getting around. Thanks for choosing Panes!

trevor.giannone
trevor.giannone

Window Replacement

Needed to replace a scratched window pane. Purchasing process was easy, window arrived on time, and they provided a quick demo on how to replace the existing pane.
Very impressed.

Thank you for the review of your experience, glad to hear all went well.

Neil
Neil

Great source for DIY custom windows

I ordered some windows for my basement to install myself. I stopped by the showroom to see the product. Happy with what I saw, I measured using the instructions on the Panes website and when I got an email that they were ready, I dropped by their location and picked up the windows. I was able to install them myself using the directions on the label. I am happy with the results.

If you're happy, we're happy! Thanks for choosing Panes and posting a review for us.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Window replacement

Windows ready ahead of time. Very well wrapped for shipping. Terrific service with helpful advice. New immediately these were the people I wanted to work with

Thank you for the review, much appreciated, enjoy your new Windows!

tatianasternberg
tatianasternberg

Panes Windows

Amazing!!! We love it!!!! We are very happy with the quality of the panes windows that we put in our house

Thanks for choosing Panes and for the kind words.

carmen.goudey
carmen.goudey
0 reviews Huntsville, ON

Cottage window replacements

I am very pleased with Panes Window Manufacturing for building my replacement windows and meeting the schedule for delivery. The windows appear to be of very good quality and I was able to install them without any issues. The new windows add a lot of curb appeal to my cottage renovation.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, much appreciated!

rijamasood
rijamasood

Window

Order delivered on time.
Quality is good but unfortunately It was fixed by third party so I had so many difficulties is fixing.
I think it’s better to get the job done completely by the company.

It's too bad the install was not so smooth, if you have any questions or concerns we're here for you.

Daryl

More about Panes Window Manufacturing Inc.

Panes window manufacturing is a family owned business that specializes in the manufacturing of high-quality, high-efficiency vinyl windows. With over 100 years of combined experience, Our team consists of highly qualified professionals in the Window Manufacturing industry.

Integrity and Innovation
Panes Window Manufacturing has always coupled its commitment to innovative and performance-driven products with its unwavering dedication to customer service. Those were our values yesterday. Those are our values today.

As pioneers in the window and door industry, Panes Window Manufacturing continually listens to the needs of the industry. The result is ongoing research and development of highly innovative, top performing, and beautifully crafted windows.

Highlights
Custom crafted windows
Extensive and highly innovative product offering Premium quality materials
Design flexibility with countless options available
Industry leader in energy efficiency and ENERGY STAR® partner