Calgary AB T2K 5G6

davidpholmes

Calgary
AB
T2K 5G6

Almost all appliances and mechanical equipment subject to inspection was described, but the standard evaluation was “I didn’t turn it on/test it/try it, because if I break it, I’m responsible”. My expectation of a home inspector is that they know how equipment works, and they know how to test it without breaking it! I don’t feel like we got the assurance we paid for.

More about Informative Inspections

Informative Inspections is your best choice for your Home Inspection needs. We work hard to make sure you get all the information you need to feel confident in the investment you're making.
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Calgary?