Your Cleaning Fairy

Reviews for Your Cleaning Fairy

Jessica in Calgary
Jessica in Calgary

Amazing service!

I am 100% satisfied with Anna and the staff at Your Cleaning Fairy! The first time they cleaned my house they were scheduled for a regular clean, and they spent extra time than they had originally allocated so that they could get the house to their standards, and did not charge me extra for the time.
They never miss items that need to be cleaned, they go above and beyond to clean spots that other cleaning companies have never done for me before, and they are extremely friendly. Anna checks in after each cleaning to see about customer satisfaction, a step above and beyond what would be expected from a cleaning service.

Thank you to all staff at Your Cleaning Fairy! You are all wonderful.

Thank you Jessica! We appreciate your business and are happy to have you as a client.

Marty3397 in Calgary
Marty3397 in Calgary

Excellent Service

This is the first cleaning service I have used and it's the best decision I've made in a long time. Coming home to a perfectly cleaned house is the best feeling. My husband is amazed every time we come home. Amazing job !! Highly recommended

Thank you Karen! We are happy to have you as a regular client. We love our job because we love making our clients lifes easier and happier by providing great cleaning service.

Alyia begone in Calgary
Alyia begone in Calgary

Crappy service

Not happy with my clean at all.
She shuns my reviews as fake and wont deal with the problem. Dont deal with this company. What a waste of money. Beware beware

We have never done any cleaning for you. We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee, free re-clean or refund so situation as described would never happen.

Krista in Calgary
Krista in Calgary

Your Cleaning Fairy is Magic.

Annna and her staff are thorough, efficient, and affordable. It feels really great to come home after a long day to find your house sparkle. I would recommend Yiur Cleaning Fairy to anyone.

Thank you Krista. We're happy to be of service to you.

Curtis in Calgary
Curtis in Calgary

House cleaning

I would highly recommend Your Cleaning Fairy to anyone who is seeking an amazing house cleaning service in Calgary. Ania is prompt, reliable and has fantastic attention to detail. Wonderful clean house!

Thank you for your feedback Curtis!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Household Cleaning

We have been using Your Cleaning Fairy for over a year now and we are thrilled with their attention to detail and level of service. Ania does an amazing job, she is thorough and efficient. The company as a whole is very organized and professional. We highly recommend them!

Thank you for the valuable feedback. We love having you as a loyal client!

vk in Calgary
vk in Calgary

Housecleaning

Anna and her team have been supporting our family for almost 3 years now. We couldn't love them more! Our experience with other cleaning companies in the past has been one that show deterioration over time - not my cleaning fairy! We are always satisfied, they check in often and ensure that any feedback is responded to.

Vanessa, we feel blessed having you and Andrew as our loyal clients. Thank you for all your support!

JodyG in Calgary
JodyG in Calgary

Home cleaning

Had Your Cleaning Fairy coming in for a quick clean before the mother in law comes on the weekend. My kitchen needed a deep clean and it got it- fridge, toaster oven and microwave all cleaned up. My bathroom was also in disarray and I’ve never had it cleaned to my standards by someone else until today. I often find little things that are overlooked but Your Cleaning Fairy got it all and made the shower sparkle.

Jody, Thank you for your feedback. What makes us happy is a happy, satisfied with our service customer.

C Hohman in Calgary
C Hohman in Calgary

House Cleaning Service

After a car accident I was having trouble with some household cleaning. Jen from ‘Your Cleaning Fairy’ came into my home and cleaned all those spots I was having trouble with. We will definitely be having her come back to help us in the future!

We were very happy with the service. The tiles in our shower are sparkling!

Hi Carmen, It was our pleasure to be able to help you out with those cleaning chores.

kristaaktug
kristaaktug

House Cleaning

Have been using Your Cleaning Fairy for the last several months and have been very happy. Great service. Always happy with the attention to detail. So nice to come home to a clean house. Highly recommend.

Thank you Krista. We are always happy to help!

More about Your Cleaning Fairy

403 889 8025 - yourcleaningfairy. ca - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Quality cleaning - Licensed and Insured - Trustworthy and Professional - Transparent Flat Rate Pricing - Easy Online Booking - Servicing Calgary since 2015
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Calgary?