Canuck Charging Stations

Reviews for Canuck Charging Stations

BSJ in Mississauga
BSJ in Mississauga

EV Charger

It seems there are a number of companies who install EV chargers, but Dave @ Canuck was the only one that called us back within a day! I had a quote quickly and the electricians were great.

It was a quick and simple process, reasonably priced for our needs and 100% professional.

Picked up our new EV this week and it all works like a charm!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

A professional team with great service and price

Great service from a team of professional certified electricians. Up front and honest; suggests and perform only what is necessary. I had a small backyard between my house and garage. I had deferred my installation in fear of the high cost to dig a trench for the 240V cable. Canuck sent their electrician out and suggested to simply install the cable a few feet above ground around the fence (I'm sure they would have gladly dug a trench for the cable if I requested the extra work). They assured me that the inspector will have no problem and all work are done according to code. A couple of weeks later after installation is done, arrangements with inspector was made for me and passed with flying colors.

More about Canuck Charging Stations

Charging Electric Cars for Businesses and People. We supply & Install residential EV Chargers and residential EV Charging Stations.