HomeStars  >  Surveyors in North York  >  Genesis Land Surveying Inc.

Reviews for Genesis Land Surveying Inc.

malasonia in Toronto
malasonia in Toronto

Property Survey

Amar provided me with a quick competitive written quote to complete a property survey of my home so that I could apply for permits for my home renovation including two additions. Amar made himself available to answer my questions and he was very professional and easy to talk to. The survey was very detailed and well executed and I was provided with both soft and hard copies. I would have liked to have a better sense of the timeline for completion but nonetheless I would definitely recommend Genesis if you’re in need of a Surveyor.

Thanks!

Karen
Karen

Survey

I found the company a pleasure to deal with. The survey work was completed within the time frame promised and the company followed up to make sure everything was to my satisfaction. I would not hesitate to recommend Genesis Land Surveying Inc. if you are need of any survey work.

Thank you very much for your review Karen! We're very happy to hear fantastic feedback, thank you!

Jor from East York
Jor from East York

Property Survey

Needed a residential property survey for building permits. Genesis responded to my request for a quote right away. Their quote was fair, and the work done well and on time. Amar and Malcolm were both extremely polite and professional, walked me through their work at each stage, answered all of my questions, responded very promptly to emails, and asked all the important questions when needed instead of making assumptions ensuring the job was done right. I would not hesitate to hire them again!

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to complete the work for you.

Kathygirgis in Toronto
Kathygirgis in Toronto

Surveying

I called Amar Loai about staking our townhouse complex . He and his team were wonderful. They quoted me a reasonable price to stake 212.5 meters of fence line. He made time to speak to our contractor to answer their questions. He and his crew completed the work on the May 24th long weekend. He was professional and kept the lines of communications open between the Board, the contractor and his company. I will using this company again. Thank you.

Thank you Kathy!! it was our pleasure to complete the work for you!

Tomas in Etobicoke
Tomas in Etobicoke

Site survey for Home addition

Polite, prompt, and professional. I would definitely use this company again . There was a quick turn around with their service and they were very responsive with emails and calls

Thank you Tomas, it was our pleasure!

Adam A.
Adam A.

Full Scale residential property survey

Work was done by Amar and his team in a very timely and professional manner. My building team was happy with his survey. We were very pleased with his work.

Thank you Adam! Nothing makes us more happy when we hear great experiences from our clients! On behalf of Genesis Land Surveying Inc. Thank you!

johnstoncam
johnstoncam

Surveying property for renovations

Amar was very prompt with all correspondence and completed all stages of the work on time. He was very helpful forwarding the finalized work right to the architect in digital format so they could get started with their work. Would highly recommend.

Thank you so much for your review Cameron, it was our pleasure working with you!

m.naderp
m.naderp

857 Glencarin Ave

They did everything as a professional manner and answer all questions that may popes on my project.

Thank you so much for your review, it was our pleasure working with you!

Hoss
Hoss

Property Survey

- Dealt directly with one of the owners of the company which is always preferable
- Very freindly and knowledgeable.
- Tricky waterfront property that other surveyors turned down
- Price, Quality, and turn around time were great

As a Realtor, I keep a list of contacts for my clients, Genisis is now at the top for my list of Surveyors.

Thank you so much for your review Hoss, it was our pleasure working with you!

Bryan G.
Bryan G.

Survey for backyard carport

They were prompt, reliable and knowledgeable. I’m no expert on surveys but the quality of their work seemed very good and they were very helpful. Definitely recommend

Thank you so much for your review Bryan, it was our pleasure working with you!

More about Genesis Land Surveying Inc.

Genesis Land Surveying Inc. was established to fill the need for professional consulting Land surveyors in the GTA. Forged with our clients in mind, our founding partners realized that many homeowners, designers, architects, engineers and developers were not aware of the benefits of having a consultant surveyor on their team.

Our professionals go beyond traditional surveying and offer unique solutions to your challenges regardless of the scale of your project. Unsure whether you need a survey? That’s what were here for! As consultants, we pride on giving you solutions which can save you time and money.

At Genesis, our belief is simple, your challenge is our challenge. Our professional consultants have extensive surveying experience focusing in residential, commercial, and industrial properties; with unique experience of municipal transportation systems and provincial highways.