Canadian Pro Painter’s

Mike
Mike
1 review Vancouver, BC

Restaurant makeover / Residential Interior Painting

We used CPP originally to paint and make over interior of a restaurant, including tiled ceiling panels, walls and other parts.

Quality of work was quite satisfactory, and later we used the company for a condo repaint in anticipation of a rental.

Quite satisfied.

Hey Buddy. Thanks so much for the chance to work with you. Hopefully we can work in the future again!! Cheers

cw7619369
cw7619369
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Basement painting

Very friendly and hard worker. Very knowledgeable in regards to questions about his traden and will make recommendations on what kind of work needs to be done.

Thanks Chris! I do appreciate you're business!! See you in the future years!! Keep in touch!

gwelyk
gwelyk
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Painted my cedar home ...great job

Hired Canadian pro painters ..my house is a 35 year old cedar home .Omar the painter did a great job .made the house look new .Omar was fast and quality work .took pride in his work . Would hire him and his company again ... thanks wayne

Thank you so much for this opportunity in transforming you're house to new look!! Thanks for you're business!!
And see you in the future !

Vira G.
Vira G.
1 review Burnaby, ON

Bathroom Painting!

I’m very happy with painting job that Omar did on my bathroom! I’ll use Canadian pro painters in the future!
I do recommend this company, very professional!

Thank you so much for you're business!! I do appreciate this!!

More about Canadian Pro Painter’s