HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Abbotsford  >  West Coast Home Inspections

Reviews for West Coast Home Inspections

Home inspection

Arne went above and beyond our expectations! His report was very detailed and he explained well. He took 300 pictures and explained everything. We were glad to have him do our home inspection! We highly recommend Arne!

It was my privilege... thank you!

Kerry D.
Kerry D.

Home inspection

Arne was very thorough and professional. We were completely satisfied with his work. If you need a home inspection I highly recommend West Coast Inspections.

Then you so much! It was my pleasure!

GT
GT

Condo unit assessment

We wanted an inspection prior to purchase. Arne was very professional and thorough with numerous photos to back up the written report. No surprizes when we moved in.

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure!

verbeekdan in Chilliwack
verbeekdan in Chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Home Inspection

Arne was amazing. He was very helpful and had the safety of my family and our best interests in mind with all his work. Very professional and personal! Highly recommend his work!

You're so welcome Dan. Thank you for the great review!

PP
PP

Thorough and informative Home Inspection

Arne did a great job and provided us an incredibly detailed look at the home we are purchasing. Would highly recommen​​​d his service to others and work happily work with him again.

Full Value. Great detail.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review! It was a pleasure inspecting for you.

rachelfguest
rachelfguest

Home Inspection

Arne was professional and a great resource. We appreciated his timely report and friendly manner. We would definitely recommend him and will use his services again in the future.

Thank you, Rachel. It was a pleasure serving you guys!

bill
bill
1 review Surrey, BC

Home Inspection

I phoned Arne on a Tuesday to see if I could get an inspection done that week. He was able to fit me into his schedule. He showed up at the home on time, totally prepared. The inspection was thorough, and the report was comprehensive. I especially appreciated the fact that he used his FLIR camera to to view heating and heat loss in many parts of the house. After the inspection, he spent a considerable amount of time going over the good, the bad, and the ugly of his findings. He certainly found items that I never would have found on my own. He had lots of suggestions on resolving the deficiencies he located, as well as tips for overall maintenance of the property. The price was as advertised, no surprises there. I would not hesitate on using his services in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Bill! It was a pleasure meeting you!

Jon M.
Jon M.
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Home inspection

Great attention to detail.
Quick response time.
Friendly service.
Arne is the guy I recommend for sure.

Thank you for the kind words, Jon. It was my pleasure to serve you and your family!

Highly Recommend!

We've used other inspectors in the past when buying a home and Arne is by far the most thorough, concise and professional. A summary and full report was provided after the inspection, along with multiple pictures. The home sellers had some hurt feelings / defensiveness about items on the report (they had neglected important maintenance over the course of several years) and were trying to deny and mislead on what was found. Despite the undermining accusations, Arne very diplomatically explained his findings and was able to fully support the deficiencies with his knowledge base and pictures that were taken at the time of inspection. He clearly enjoys his job and takes pride in what he does. We will most definitely recommend Arne and would absolutely use his services again.

It was a pleasure to inspect for your family, K&B! Thank you for your trust and for taking the time to submit a review! Both are truly appreciated!

More about West Coast Home Inspections

Founded in 2006 by Arne Larsen, West Coast Home Inspections has performed more than 1,500 professional inspections throughout the lower mainland.

Professionally trained as a residential & commercial inspector with over a decade of inspection experience, with a 25 year 'hands-on' background in both residential and commercial construction, Arne is able to not only skilfully discover potential deficiencies within a home, he is able to convey them to you in a thoroughly detailed yet easy to understand inspection report.

Providing Residential and Commercial Inspections, West Coast Home Inspections takes great pride in providing superior customer service - before, during and after the inspection.

Arne is fully Accredited by the Home Inspectors Association of British Columbia (HIABC), Licensed by Consumer Protection BC (#48042), is an A+ member of the BBB, and is fully insured.