HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Abbotsford  >  West Coast Home Inspections

Reviews for West Coast Home Inspections

PP
PP

Thorough and informative Home Inspection

Arne did a great job and provided us an incredibly detailed look at the home we are purchasing. Would highly recommen​​​d his service to others and work happily work with him again.

Full Value. Great detail.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review! It was a pleasure inspecting for you.

rachelfguest
rachelfguest

Home Inspection

Arne was professional and a great resource. We appreciated his timely report and friendly manner. We would definitely recommend him and will use his services again in the future.

Thank you, Rachel. It was a pleasure serving you guys!

Brad M.
Brad M.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Craftsman quality new tiny house design and build.

My son and I designed and built a very high quality tiny house to put on the market for sale.

Thank you for the review, Brad. It was a real pleasure to be part of the process from start to finish.

bill
bill
1 review Surrey, BC

Home Inspection

I phoned Arne on a Tuesday to see if I could get an inspection done that week. He was able to fit me into his schedule. He showed up at the home on time, totally prepared. The inspection was thorough, and the report was comprehensive. I especially appreciated the fact that he used his FLIR camera to to view heating and heat loss in many parts of the house. After the inspection, he spent a considerable amount of time going over the good, the bad, and the ugly of his findings. He certainly found items that I never would have found on my own. He had lots of suggestions on resolving the deficiencies he located, as well as tips for overall maintenance of the property. The price was as advertised, no surprises there. I would not hesitate on using his services in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Bill! It was a pleasure meeting you!

Jon M.
Jon M.
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Home inspection

Great attention to detail.
Quick response time.
Friendly service.
Arne is the guy I recommend for sure.

Thank you for the kind words, Jon. It was my pleasure to serve you and your family!

Highly Recommend!

We've used other inspectors in the past when buying a home and Arne is by far the most thorough, concise and professional. A summary and full report was provided after the inspection, along with multiple pictures. The home sellers had some hurt feelings / defensiveness about items on the report (they had neglected important maintenance over the course of several years) and were trying to deny and mislead on what was found. Despite the undermining accusations, Arne very diplomatically explained his findings and was able to fully support the deficiencies with his knowledge base and pictures that were taken at the time of inspection. He clearly enjoys his job and takes pride in what he does. We will most definitely recommend Arne and would absolutely use his services again.

It was a pleasure to inspect for your family, K&B! Thank you for your trust and for taking the time to submit a review! Both are truly appreciated!

Grace W.
Grace W.

Home inspection

I really appreciated the job West Coast Inspections completed for me. Arne was respectful, prompt, and very thorough. The previous owners to my home were present when Arne did the inspection. They were very impressed as well. They expressed regret that they had already had an inspection done by another company on their purchased property. I would highly recommend West Coast Inspections!

Thank you so much for your trust and this kind review, Grace. It was a pleasure to work for you!

B Cuff in Abbotsford
B Cuff in Abbotsford

Exactly what we needed

Couldn't be happier! Arne from West Coast Home Inspections has now done two inspections on two different condos for my wife and me. We love his professionalism, his knowledge, his attention, he was very thorough, and he was a pleasure to work with personally. His skill set and professional experience allow him to speak efficiently and appropriately with (in our case) condo buildings' mechanical managers, but he has the ability to translate that information into something more understandable to the average person when it comes time to preparing his report. We received our reports immediately after our inspections, with photos and explanations outlining what was in good condition, what needed attention, and what was flat-out deficient. We'll definitely use him again in the future, and we've already recommended him to our family and friends.

It was a pleasure inspecting for you and your family. Thank you for your trust!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Home Inspection

Arne was timely and competent with his inspection service which was conducted quite thoroughly and efficiently using quality instruments.
He was also quite helpful in answering frequent questions during the inspection. A multitude of photos were taken to back up his comments and recommendations.

I would not hesitate to use Arne on future projects and gladly recommend his service.

Thank you for your trust, R & T! It was a pleasure to work for you and your family!

David Fairbairn from Vancouver
David Fairbairn from Vancouver
9 reviews Chilliwack, BC

Chilliwack Home Inspection

My wife and I hired Arne to inspect our potential home purchase in Chilliwack - we knew the house needed work, however we wanted to get a detailed list of defects and repairs needed.

The booking process was very easy and Arne sent a detailed confirmation email quickly, with a contract and list of how to prepare for the inspection.

On the day of inspection he showed up promptly on time and went to work inspecting every nook and cranny of the building. He took many photos during the inspection, and was even able to squeeze his arm and camera into the 12” high crawlspace to identify the location of the water shut off valves.

We found him to be very professional, polite and easy to speak to during the entire process.

At the end of the inspection, we were given a review of the major items and overall condition. Later that evening, we received a highly detailed report by email, with photographs and descriptions of all the deficiencies.

To say we were impressed is an understatement. Arne surpassed our expectations and we will be referring him to friends and family at every opportunity!

Thank you so much for the great review, David. It was my pleasure to inspect for you and your wife. Thank you for your trust!

More about West Coast Home Inspections

Founded in 2006 by Arne Larsen, West Coast Home Inspections has performed more than 1,500 professional inspections throughout the lower mainland.

Professionally trained as a residential & commercial inspector with over a decade of inspection experience, with a 25 year 'hands-on' background in both residential and commercial construction, Arne is able to not only skilfully discover potential deficiencies within a home, he is able to convey them to you in a thoroughly detailed yet easy to understand inspection report.

Providing Residential and Commercial Inspections, West Coast Home Inspections takes great pride in providing superior customer service - before, during and after the inspection.

Arne is fully Accredited by the Home Inspectors Association of British Columbia (HIABC), Licensed by Consumer Protection BC (#48042), is an A+ member of the BBB, and is fully insured.