High Class Renovations & Construction

Bathroom Renovation
Midhurst ON
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Gallagher Lk  >  High Class Renovations & Construction

Reviews for High Class Renovations & Construction

Devin
Devin
1 review Phelpston, ON

Bathroom reno

Charles and his team did three bathroom renos for me and they are fabulous. He is very meticulous and won't rest until the job meets your satisfaction.

Thank you Devin! it was a pleasure working on your renovations.

michellefulfit
michellefulfit
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Basement renovation

High class renovations did an incredible job with my basement and I couldn't be more happier.. thank you to the whole team...I highly recommend them for any job you need done in your home... outstanding work and very reliable.
Thanks again.

Thank you Michelle. it was a pleasure working for you.

Jennifer200ca
Jennifer200ca

Living dining and family room

The work was High Class, we are very satisfied with the work done and quaility of service the workers provided. They were on time, cleaned up at the end of each day and did an awesome job on our renovation, they also provided design ideas and recommendation for the project.

Thank you for the opportunity to do this renovation for you. This project includes wainscoting, custom trim work and new paint

One Happy Client in Barrie
One Happy Client in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Basement Renovation

High Class Renovations & Construction did an amazing job on my basement renovation. I had an unfinished basement and I decided to make it into a one bedroom living space, with a fireplace. High Class had very reasonable prices and worked within my budget. High Class's employees and supervisor were very friendly and well mannered. They listened to any and all changes I may have had and also gave me a few ideas I never even thought about. They always showed up early and had a mini meeting with myself and the staff members of what the plan was for the day. After every shift High Class employees would always make sure that the work area was clean and organized for the next day. And when the painter I hired didn't show up High Class made sure that one of theirs was available whenever he/she was needed. High Class did an amazing job on my basement renovation and I HIGHLY recommend High Class Renovations & Construction to anyone who wants to get their house worked on. Way to go guys! Keep up the amazing work!!

Thank you for you business. It was our pleasure to do this renovation for you.

More about High Class Renovations & Construction

Our job at High Class Renovation is to take your vision and make it a reality. We start by listening to your vision about your project and once we have a clear picture we begin to create the design for your renovation. Our goal is to ensure that everything is to your expectations. When it’s time to start your project, we go to work and complete the renovations just as we discussed, on time and within budget.

High Class Renovation is Barrie and surrounding Area’s leading home renovations service. We have 20 years of experience completing home and commercial renovation projects of all sizes. During that time of making our clients’ renovation visions a reality, we have worked in a variety of settings and installed hundreds of thousands of square feet of ceramic, porcelain and marble tile in custom houses, condos and new subdivisions.