Local Pro Appliance Installation And Repair

Dijana in Kitchener
Dijana in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Dryer serviced

Jason responded in a very timely manner and explained that my dryer not heating could be a fuse or the heater. With my model info he made sure to have parts with him to get the job done when he came out for our appointment. Jason was on time, professional and friendly. He cleaned everything as he said he would and installed a new heater, adjusted our pipe to the exterior and offered maintenance tips and suggestions. Jason got the job done and my dryer working with a fair cost. He delivered just as his card says: Fast, Fair, Friendly. I will be recommending Jason to my friends, family and clients. Thank you!

Jenn in Toronto
Jenn in Toronto
1 review Kitchener, ON

Professional, reasonably price and thorough!

Jason visited my house to repair both my gas stove and my dryer. He was thorough in reviewing the issue to ensure he understood and could provide me with an accurate fix for my issues. He provided options and gave opinion, based on past experience. I would definitely recommend Jason to family and friends, and will use him again should the need arise.

Debby in Kitchener
Debby in Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

excellent appliance repair skills and installed our new dishwasher

Jason is an excellent appliance repair person. He was our repair person when we had Sears and continues to service all of our appliances to date. He services our front load washer and dryer regularly, and serviced our Maytag dishwasher helping it last for 11 years until the control panel went. He then recommended the best quality make for us to buy our new one and he installed it quickly and easily. With new hoses and parts the cost was $100. So happy to have his expertise for our appliances. We recommend him highly he will do a great job at a reasonable price.

Barbara in Kitchener
Barbara in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Installation and Repair

Jason installed my dishwasher twice. He also repairs my LG laundry pair a few times. My side by side fridge/freezer is working again after he fixed freezer. He also replaced water filter (water drink in fridge). He is very good reliable!

Thank you Barbara. It was my pleasure.

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Kitchener?