Gev Jan

Reviews for Gev Jan

Neil H.
Neil H.

Bathroom renovation.

I cannot praise George enough for the OUTSTANDING job he did renovating our main bathroom. He was fast, thorough, diligent, and highly professional. He works incredibly clean, with a great deal of care regarding the surrounding space. He has an exceptional eye for detail, and the ability to see the small things that others may miss. His craftsmanship is of the highest quality.

I've asked him to come back immediately to renovate our ensuite.

Thank you George.

Thank you Neil. I am glad that you liked everything and it is my pleasure to renovate your en-suite bathroom too.

Thanks!

Amala
Amala

Bathroom renovation

His work was excellent. He came in ontime.
He knew his job. He had to caulk my shower stall and fix the shower door. He did a very clean neat job. Will definitly call him back should I need him back.

My pleasure

Basement Washroom

Excellent quality work. He is tiles and washroom specialist. He did extra job at no extra cost with a smile. I am very happy and highly recommend Gev-Jan. I will definitely hire him again for new projects in future.

Thanks