Precise Tile & Contracting Inc.

Whitchurch Stouffville ON L4A 0B2
Tile & Stone Contractors
Precise Tile & Contracting Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Precise Tile & Contracting Inc.

platifamily
platifamily
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Bathroom & 2 Fireplaces

We had a wonderful experience with Fabian and his team from Precise Tile. We hired them to complete the tiling in a bathroom renovation and upgrade the fireplace with some rustic stone. The end results were truly stunning and the job was completed with incredible workmanship. They were friendly, professional, listened to our requests, provided professional advice and completed the job in the timeline that was promised. This was not the first time we had hired Precision Tile to complete work on our home and would hire them only for any future projects we may have on our home. Thanks Fabian, Peter and the Precision Tile Team.

hey Christine, it was a pleasure working with you and look forward to the shower when ready.

Stacey
Stacey
1 review Pickering, ON

Floor tiling

Fabian and his team were hired to tile the entire main floor of my home. They were so professional and respectful while we continued to 'live' in our home during the renovation. They were very accommodating to my suggestions and offered their expert advice when needed. It was a pleasure to work with them and I would highly recommend them to my family and friends. A very honest team. Thanks so much Fabian!

Stacey, thank you for the kind words. it a an extreme pleasure working with you and hope we keep touch. Anything you ever need please dont hesitate to call me

shae
shae
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Heated Ceramic tile flooring in living room

Fabian was professional and personable when installing heated flooring and tiles in our family room. He finished within his estimated time, his prices are fair and he completed the work to our satisfaction. We were not disappointed and would recommend his services to friends; and employ his services for future projects.

Thanks for all the kind words Shae.... hope to work with you on your basement floor :)

Sara L.
Sara L.
1 review Caledon, ON

Kitchen and hallway renovations

Thank you for your attention to detail. Peter was great and really worked on ensuring everything was perfect. Would recommend you guys to not only my family and friends, but to my clients as well

thank you so much Sara it was our pleasure to work with you and look forward to any work in the future

stevedeplat
stevedeplat
1 review Aurora, ON

Bathroom

This was a high end washroom and there attention to detail was second to none. I would definitely use them again.

Thanks Steve, it was a pleasure and looking forward to many more projects with you

Sylvia in Toronto
Sylvia in Toronto

Custom Tile

Precise tile made our master bathroom renovation easy. They worked within our schedule and time frame. They were efficient, extremely tidy and the final product was amazing! I highly recommend them.

very kind words Sylvia, it was my pleasure and if you ever need anything in the future I'm a phone call away

Supreme Financial Agency Limited
Supreme Financial Agency Limited

Exterior flamed granite tile installation

My flamed granite exterior patio installation by Percise Tile and Contracting Company was excellently completed.

Their attention to detail, care and craftsmanship with my installation were all professionally done.

I highly recommend with confidence Percise Tile and Contracting Company to anyone seeking a professionally completed granite, marble, porcelain and ceramic tile installation project.

A very satisfied customer.

Thank you Gino, it was a pleasure working with. it was a challange but a fun one to complete with you

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Fixing Steps at Front Entrance

Fabian is a thorough professional with deep expertise and experience. The granite steps at my front entrance needed repair as some stones had become loose during winter time, as well as grout had come off in several joints. Fabian visited my house within 1 day of the request, and provided a reasonable estimate, and committed on the time to get the work done. The work was performed by his team, and was delivered in a quality, and timely manner. Fabian visited the next day to ensure I was satisfied with his team's work. I highly recommend Fabian, and his team for your tiling, and stone needs.

thanks Bharat, please call me with anything you need as it was an absolute pleasure working with you.
thanks again

Barb M.
Barb M.

Kitchen

Fabian came to do the job within a few days of my call. Great job, though difficult because tile was so heavy. Very
skilled at cutting and fitting tiles to existing kitchen cabinets. I’m delighted with the finished job!

Bard it was a pleasure working with. you ever need anything please call me
thanks

AJW
AJW
3 reviews Sharon, ON

kitchen back splash marble tiling.

They were courtious and professional in every aspect. Made suggestions from previous experiences. Highly recommend to all.

Thank You Alex, anything you need please keep in touch

More about Precise Tile & Contracting Inc.

Precise Tile and Contracting Inc is a tile installation company located in Stouffville, Ontario and has been servicing the Greater Toronto Area for over 25 years. Precise Tile is committed to providing top quality tile installation services at competitive pricing.

Precise Tile and Contracting tile installation services include tile flooring, backsplashes, shower stalls, entryways, fireplaces, accent walls and other custom tile design. Most of the areas we can assist in are kitchens, bathroom and shower tiling, entryway, sunroom and basement of your residence. Precise Tile and Contracting also offers tile installation in the greater Toronto area for commercial and retail spaces such as restaurants, retail stores, commercial offices and many other commercial and retail businesses.

Precise Tile offers professional tile installation services for ceramic, porcelain, slate, marble, granite, glass tile, stainless steel, bamboo and many more. Whether it’s mosaic tile, subway tile or you are looking for a pattern design within your tiles, Precise Tile is your best choice for tile installation.