Valex Carpentry & Woodwork LTD

Alex in Calgary
Alex in Calgary
1 review Leduc, AB

House Remodel

My Experience with Valex Carpentry is extremely pleasant. Martin was able to help me with every aspect of the Remodel of my home. He knew everything. There were some serious plumbing issues that had to be addressed in 2 bathrooms, and he was able to fix them. He picked out beautiful materials for the projects like flooring, cabinets, and tile. His dedication to quality work and happy clients was very refreshing. He was able to paint, install flooring, install trim work and complete 2 entire bathrooms in under 2 weeks! I HIGHLY recommend Valex Carpentry to anyone looking to have any work done in their home as Martin can do it all!

Thanks, Alex. I am glad that I was able to deliver on your expectations for the remodel!

More about Valex Carpentry & Woodwork LTD

Over the past 5 years, VALEX Carpentry and Woodworking has had many happy clients from both subcontracted work and private project. Our knowledge expands into multiple different industry's. There is no project too big or small for us. Our company operates out of St. Albert, but we do service Edmonton, ...
Looking for Cabinetry & Millwork pros in St. Albert?