Alberta Prestige Roofing

Alberta Prestige Roofing

Reviews for Alberta Prestige Roofing

tkelligrew
tkelligrew

Excellent job and great attention to details, was on schedule and very professional. I would highly recommend these guys!

Thank you for a great review Terry.

Berkely22

This company is friendly, professionally, honest and good planners with reasonable time frame and scheduling.
They made a superb roof repair in good time frame with good materials and sufficient explanation. I recommend them their due their honesty, hard work and very competitive pricing

Thank you very much Adel For hiring Alberta Prestige Roofing for your roofing needs and giving us a great review.

Robert in Calgary
Robert in Calgary

Replace the shingles on my house and garage

I recently had this company replace the shingles on my house & garage. Amazing workmanship, fast and reasonably priced. The roof turned out amazing and I would recommend this company to anyone! Thanks again!

Thank you Robert for your review, we greatly appreciate your feedback.

Roof fan vent and shingle replacement on storage shed

All work was completed to my satisfaction. Travis was very responsive to my questions and made sure to advise me when there were any weather delays preventing them from working on my project.

Thank you for giving us a great review, we appreciate your business.

Tracey - SW Calgary
Tracey - SW Calgary

Job well done!

Alberta Prestige Roofing was a fast, reliable and accommodating when scheduling my roof while I was in town. I'd definitely recommend hiring this small company to do your home, garage or business!

Thank you Tracey very much, we are glad that we were able to meet your deadline and complete your home on time.

bmw645
bmw645
1 review Strathmore, AB

all new shingle work on the house and garage

Travis and his brother were excellent to deal with. excellent job on the rental house roof and garage. highly recommend these guys if your looking to get roof work done.

Thank you Jason for you awesome review. We are happy your pleased with the results.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Roofing Project

Alberta Prestige Roofing is a fast and reliable company, they work on your home like its their own and offered several, styles and brands of roofing shingles. The price is reasonable and I would highly recommend then.

Thank you very much for your review.

Delta General Contracting
Delta General Contracting
1 review Okotoks, AB

Residential Reroof

Travis is the main owner and roofer that takes pride in his workmanship. He is friendly, hardworking, easy to work with person that likes to make the customer 100% satisfied.

Thank you for your review Rob, we greatly appreciate your feedback and kind words.

kaaron
kaaron

Replaced my roof on home and garage including new gutters and downspouts

The team at Prestige did a great job of replacing roof on garage and house, taking over a job that had started with another contractor that left me hanging. Very respectful and great workmanship completing on time. Arranged with subcontractor for gutter and downspout work. Would recommend them.

Thank you for you kind review Kathy I hope you and your mom enjoy the improvements for many years to come.

roofing

They replaced the roof on our rental home. They were very attentive and communicated with me throughout the process. I very much appreciated their quick responses to my questions and their willingness to adapt to changes I made in their scope of work. They were friendly and easy to talk to and best of all they were more than reasonable in their pricing.

Thank you Doug for the great review, We appreciate your feedback very much and I'm glad that your happy with the results.

More about Alberta Prestige Roofing

At Alberta Prestige Roofing we work on you're home like it's our own providing exceptional service that's second to non. Our roofing systems are engineered to withstand the harshest climate while tremendously improving you're curb appeal. Protect your investment by choosing the right contractor and ensure your home is safe ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Calgary?