Noralta Painting

Edmonton AB T5X 1J7

Reviews for Noralta Painting

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Rushed Sloppy Job

They were hired to paint our 2 stairwells. The fellow who did the basement did good, the other one who did the main stairwell - awful. Roller mark, a number of areas look as though a dirty roller was used, paint was on our wooden banister. Called them about the areas not done well, sent pictures - they returned to "fix" however did a worse job. One area they dented the wall and damaged it further with wet sanding.
I feel they rushed through it (max 4 hrs for 2 stairwells). He saw it as a quick cash job.

Hello Lisa Thomas, I am sorry you feel our work was sub standard. When you called me about a price you stated that you had completed all repairs and you had hurt your leg and could not climb a ladder, so I gave you a price of 800.00, when we arrived there on time and viewed the job we noticed a crack that required caulking and a few holes so we filled them, the one patch you have an issue with was one you had repaired yourself and when we applied paint to it your filler swelled up and you pointed it out so I lightly sanded it to level it out. As for a dirty roller being used it was food as your house was not the cleanest. When I gave you a price over the phone you told me everything was ready and it just needed the paint to be applied.As of it being a rushed job I have been painting for over 40 years so I know the quickest ways of doing things. You forgot to add in our price travel time and time to clean equipment, it all adds up. Im sure you got other prices and when I gave you my price you did not mind waiting 2 weeks.

Joan Anderson-Holzapfel
Joan Anderson-Holzapfel
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Interior house painting

We were very pleased with the job which was completed in an efficient and timely manner.There was very little disruption to our household.Any and every concern we had was immediately addressed in a professional and friendly manner. This was the second time we have hired them and we will continue to use them in the future. We would recommend to friends and family. Thank you Mark.

Bev
Bev
0 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Full house paint

Mark & Remi did a great job at a very good price & did a terrific job! They were friendly & very efficient painters & had our whole 2 story house painted in a day & a half! I’d highly recommend them as quality painters & great guys!!

Shawna.
Shawna.
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Whole house painted

I hired NorAlta Painting to paint my house last spring, and they did an amazing job! Great attention to detail. Very clean and organized!!! Super friendly. I would 100% hire them again, and recommend them to all my friends and family! My house looks amazing.

John Holzapfel
John Holzapfel
1 review Edmonton, AB

Regrettable and costly $4000 mistake

Critical: Professionalism, Quality
We hired them years ago and they did a great job. Much to our dismay, this time the workmanship was extremely shoddy and unprofessional. 1) We told them the varnish on our new windows needed to be matte. They used gloss. We told them a 2nd time: use matte. They used semi-gloss. Only when we told them a 3rd time did they finally use matte. 2) But there are numerous drips on most of the new windows they stained and varnished. So we now have to sand, restain, and varnish MOST of our new windows ourselves in Spring. 3) Additionally, obvious brush marks prove that they used a brush on the holes they filled in our interior walls + to cut in AFTER rolling the walls, rather than do it the correct way: BEFORE rolling. 4) We pointed out 2 walls that needed repainted because of roller marks. Rather than do the entire wall, we could see that they only repainted over the areas with roller marks because they left obvious start and stop lines on the walls. Given all the aforementioned problems, we now have to repaint ALL of the interior walls they painted. The decision to hire them for this job was a regrettable and costly $4000 mistake. We have notified and dissuaded our friends and family from hiring this company, and we will never do business with them again.

mark charbonneau from Edmonton
mark charbonneau from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

kitchen renovation

I had Noralta Painting do a few rooms in my home and found they were very acted in a very professional way. The job was completed ahead of time allowing other trades to finish promptly after. Thank you NORALTA PAINTING !!!

More about Noralta Painting

Painting Contractor
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Edmonton?