Toronto ON M9V 2V3
Airtronic Heating & Cooling Ltd.

Reviews for Airtronic Heating & Cooling Ltd.

Melissa in Kanata
Melissa in Kanata

A/C and Gas Leak Repairs

Amazing service!! Saeed is highly knowledgeable, reliable and fair. He has saved us on two separate occasions. In the summer, we called Saeed because another ac technician had improperly installed a new ac unit and it was not working. He came, on time, figured out the many problems with the installation and fixed it. He was diligent and ensured that our ac was up and running before leaving. Just yesterday night we ran into an issue with a corroded pipe on our patio. Our gas had been turned off as a result of the leak. We called Saeed at 8:30, he came over after finishing another job, fixed the pipe and got our heat up and running within an hour. I highly recommend Saeed!!

Sadi
Sadi
1 review St. Thomas, ON

Furnace install

Job done very well we call too many companies we got best prices from airtronic

Thank you for great review.
We are glade you like our service.

srim365
srim365

Furnace installation

Very reliable service. I highly recommended. Explained the issues very thoroughly from a to z. These guys were recommended by another friend of mine. Great choice.

Thank you for great review. Your furnace is covered for 10 years parts and labour, means you don't have to pay anything for next 10 years for any furnace repair. We look forward to work for you in future.
Thank You for trusting Airtronic Heating & Cooling LTD.

M. S.
M. S.

AC move, Furnace/Thermostat troubleshooting and fixing

I have used Airtronic a few times now for HVAC services at my residence including AC unit relocation, Furnace and thermostat fixes ........By far the best technicians around! Professional and knowledgeable. Very pleased with the service and the explanation of all the questions I ask, which put me at ease evaluating my options and making a decision.
They were proficient and courteous to provide tech support over the phone to troubleshoot and fix my thermostat at off-hours on a weekend after it malfunctioned. In a winter night with no heat and a baby in the house, the service I received at their hands was much appreciated.

Highly recommend !!!!!

Thank you for wonderful review. We are glade that you like our service. Thank you for choosing Airtronic Heating & Cooling LTD.

Itraf
Itraf

Furnace

Excellant work my Nasir, he is technically very sound and without any surprise. I would strongly recommend his services!

Nabeel
Nabeel
1 review Milton, ON

Furnace Repair

One morning I notice a whining sound coming from my furnace. A few moments I noticed a burning smell as well. I quickly switched off power to my furnace. it was a very cold morning about -15 degrees celcius. I came across Airtronic Heating & Cooling and gave them a call. A gentleman by the name of Mir answered. I explained the problem and he was very polite and courteous over the phone. He mentioned he was able to come to Milton from Toronto on Sunday. When he arrived he introduced himself and was able to diagnose the problem promptly. He mentioned my furnace needed a new fan motor. He provided me with an estimate of the charges. Luckily he had the parts on hand and was able to change it. He went on to show me the burned fan motor as I watched him replace the part with a new one. Mir was marticulois in his work and even cleaned any debris while working. Highly recommended for anyone needing furance or cooling repair!

afzal.malik
afzal.malik

Furnace part replacement

Mir Saeed was very thorough and careful in his work. He explained all the options in detail and answered to all of my questions very patiently.

Thank you very much for this wonderful review
It was a pleasure working for you.

MoDi
MoDi

Venter motor replacement

I am very thankful for their fast service. Tech was able to diagnose the noise issue promptly. The suggested fix of replacing the motor fixed the problem.
Will definitely recommend Airtronic!

Thank you.

Khalid
Khalid

Heating

Amazing Company.
My boiler brokedown on a Saturday afternoon. I called Airtronic, recommended by one of my friends. The technician was there within 3 hours, dignosed and fixed the problem.

Thank you.

Mirza in San Francisco
Mirza in San Francisco
1 review Brossard, QC

Heating

Very good price, on time very reliable , had very good experience , I would recommend all my family and friends for there company , excellent work quality and workmanship.
Thanks

Customers satisfaction is our first priority.
647-832-2325

More about Airtronic Heating & Cooling Ltd.

Airtronic Heating & Cooling Ltd is T. S. S. A. And Ontario College Of Trade certified member. Our team of highly qualified licensed technicians specializes in complete heating and cooling system. With more than 10 Years of experience and a skilled a professional team of Comfort Advisor, licensed technicians, installers, ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in North York?