Art Of Glass Design

Reviews for Art Of Glass Design

a.rabieenia
a.rabieenia

Bathroom and shower Renovation

Shower glasses were done quick and clean. It was a custom made job and no issue with installing.

Hi Amir,
I am glad to hear that you're enjoying your shower.
Best of luck

Brian
Brian

Bathroom shower glass installation

The team is so professional, quick, tidy (despite the in-progress picture) and does great work at a very reasonable price. We liked working with them so much, this is actually our second job, and I have recommended them to family. HIGHLY recommend working with this team!

Hi Brian,
It's pleasure working with you and your family.
I am glad to hear that.
enjoy your new shower.

Cathyb
Cathyb

Replaced front window glass

Zaid and his team were efficient, competitive and the job was well done. Showed up on time and got back to me very quickly, delivered as promised. Would strongly recommend Zaid and his team for glass replacement. Ease of doing business. Thank you Zaid.

Hi Cathy,
I am glad you're happy with the work.
good luck on your house.
happy holiday.

Jonathan from Manzine Contracting
Jonathan from Manzine Contracting
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bathroom renovation

I am a general contractor that specializes in bathroom and kitchens. I have used Art of Glass for the last 4 or 5 baths where glass was required. This particular job was for a custom 4x6 shower and they did a fantastic job. A great company and very professional(work and attitude)

I am very happy to deal with you and the accomplishment you make for every job.
looking forward for the next one
regards,

sue
sue

Glass office install

Zaid installed a new glass office in our open concept legal space. He was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He reinforced the area above the ceiling, securing properly. I would highly recommend.

I am glad you liked your new office.
Thanks to you and Robert.
regards,

jim A.
jim A.
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Bathroom Shower Enclosures

Zaid and his team have handle the both bathrooms projects professionally and diligently. Although we have not had a chance to use the sowers yet but we are confident of their good workmanship. "Neat-clean & fast despite a size error by the factory on one of the panel" But it was corrected and installed fast. Thanks for your service.
Home Owner: JIM ARSHAD

I am glad you liked the shower and hope you enjoy it Mr.Jim.
best regards,

All Pro Renovations
All Pro Renovations
1 review Burlington, ON

Custom shower glass install

I could not be more happy with the shower Zaid and his team enclosed in glass. From the initial estimate to the installation he was punctual, professional and easy to work with. I recommend Art or Glass to all of my customers and friends now. The price is fair, the quality of the glass and workmanship of the install are excellent. Look forward to working with Zaid and his Art of glass team in the future.

Thank you very much for your kind review. You're very professional contractor that I would love to do more work for you and your partner. looking forward for the next one.

rajeev
rajeev

Glass railing

Glass railing was needed to do an open concept. Zaid was awesome to work with. Highly recommended

Thanks Raj for the review. You and your family were very easy to deal with. I would definitely do more work for you. Best luck

wilton
wilton

Shower glass and mirror

He came on time with the glass, his measurements where very accurate. Him and his team was friendly an clean n they worked fast

It's my pleasure Mr. Wilton.
hope you are enjoying your new shower.
Thanks for paying us on time and giving us a good review.

4arenovation
4arenovation

Shower glass door

Great service good timing totally satisfied clients very happy fare prices and looking forward to get him more projects

Its my pleasure working with such a designer and the great homes you do every year. Thanks for the review, if there is anything better we can improve let us know.

More about Art Of Glass Design

Manufacturers and importers of innovative glass products and hardware for industrial, commercial and residential applications in all over Ontario.

Our aim is to fulfill all your glass needs. Our customers highly regard our range of glass products. Further, our customers appreciate how we tailor their orders to meet their specific requests.

At Art of glass design, we believe in beautiful, sustainable homes with clear lines and natural light from quality glass products.

We aim to be the premier supplier of high performance glass and glazing solutions by providing quality products and an exceptional customer service experience. Customer service remains at the core of our day-to-day operations, and we always aim to be approachable, professional and dependable. At Art of glass design, we understand that as your business grows, so does ours. Over 10 years, our repeat customers have become loyal business partners, based on the reliability and integrity of both our company and our products.

Our trusted reputation for providing a responsive and highly professional service will always ensure you’re looked after, and that you’ll receive the very best service. We’ll even look after your insurance claim – easy!

Glass shower, Glass railing, mirrors, glass partition, table top, painted glass, laminate glass, bent glass, glass backsplash, grey mirror, reflective mirror, sealed unit, windows and doors, aluminum patio doors, aluminum windows, patio doors, broken glass repair, Glass design.