Viet Home Inspection Inc.

Home Inspection
Mississauga ON L5B 4M8
Home Inspection
Viet Home Inspection Inc.

Reviews for Viet Home Inspection Inc.

Steve N.
Steve N.
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Home inspection

Michael did a great job for my home inspection. As I was a first time buyer, he spent extra miles to explain and make sure that I fully understand about structure of my future house, highlighted defects which may impact the structures or costly to repair.
He also explained / advised me how to fix it, how much it might cost and how should I monitor my house.
He checked the house thoroughly and he has all required equipment for the job like thermal camera, moisture meter etc.
His background is architecture also enable him to recommend and fully analyse any issues.
I am very happy and confident after his inspection.
I wholeheartedly recommend him.

Thank you Steve! Nice to work with you!

zane in Toronto
zane in Toronto

Great working with Michael!

We were first-time home buyers who looked for an expert in home inspection. Michael was referred to us by our uncle, a pro engineer. Michael had inspected the property in one and a half hours by himself and then let us know the major issues before we all walked through the house. He helped us put problems in proper context and perspective. Thanks to him, everything has become very transparent and clear. We are happy with the services and would recommend VietHomeInspection to anyone in need of a home inspection.

Thank you Zane!

Looking for Home Inspection pros in Mississauga?