Coastal Exterior Contracting Inc.

Siding
North Vancouver BC V7L 3Z1
Siding
Coastal Exterior Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Coastal Exterior Contracting Inc.

Sara in North Vancouver
Sara in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Stairs and fence

I had a rotting stair case that needed replacing and a fence that I needed installed. Adam was very helpful in providing me with many options for a finished product that would last and fit in my budget. His quote was precise, he completed on time and he was a pleasure to work with. I will recommend his services to my friends and family in a heartbeat.

mrfleming
mrfleming
1 review Lions Bay, BC

Large deck replacement

The scope of the work involved dismantling the existing deck down to nothing, then rebuild posts, beams, joists and 2 x 6 cedar decking. Crew was efficient and fast. Meeting or exceeding our expectations start to finish.

Thanks mark. It was a pleasure working for you. Enjoy your new deck.

More about Coastal Exterior Contracting Inc.

We specialize in all exterior portions of a house such as forming, framing, siding, deck builds, doors, windows and much more.
Looking for Siding pros in North Vancouver?