Home Painters Plus

Toronto ON M2R 3N8

Reviews for Home Painters Plus

TJROX
TJROX

Window encasement, front porch, and stairs

We hired Soner to strip and paint our front porch windows which were peeling badly. Soner recommended to plaster and then paint to avoid future problems and give us a long lasting solution. He filled in all the cracks with plaster before he painted which gave our old wood a brand new look. We are thrilled with the results. Soner also painted our front deck and stairs and everything now looks brand new. Thank you for a job well done Soner!

Thank you Trishia for the review. I am happy that you completely satisfied with the work

House painted

He did a great job painting our entire house that has high ceilings. Very professional. Highly recommend. Completed our 1800 sq ft house including trims and doors over 3 weekends.

Sue in Oakville
Sue in Oakville

Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing

Soner made my kitchen beautiful again. He is very meticulous and takes alot of pride in his work. He works very hard, always on time and is true to his word. I would highly recommend Soner for all your painting needs. He is also very knowlegeable about his craft. I will most definately be using him again

Thank you for the great review Sue. I will be very happy to to more work when ever you need

Mary Wong in Toronto
Mary Wong in Toronto

Paint Garage doors, side wood panels, & rusted metal in front of house

Paint 2 garage doors and wooden side panels (retaining wall) of house

“An excellent job was done with quality paint at a reasonable price. Very good work! Our family is very happy with the results. The painting was done efficiently and well. Soner is good to work with and desires to please his clients. Well done!”

Kitchen Cabinets and kitchen painted

When we had Soner come over for a quote (showed up on time) we gave him the standard response , "ok we are going to get a couple of other quotes and let you know'. When he left my wife and I were impressed with him, with what he said he was going to do and he explained everything and we had a good feeling about him. We were wanting the kitchen cabinets painted , he explained when he does that he will also paint the walls and ceiling as they will look dull with the cabinets painted. Every step of the project he was always letting us know what he was doing and how it was going and also had time if we had any questions for him. here are a few things about Soner.
1) punctual... showed up when he said he would
2) profesional...the quality of the work he did
3)perfectionist..wanted to make sure everything was perfect and if we found anything (it was taken care of right away) I also walked in on him and he was touching up a few things, nothing I had noticed but just something he was not 100% happy with
When he left everyday the area was completely cleaned up and when the job was completed he left the areas spotless
I would not hesitate to hire Soner again for any interior, exterior and his specialty cabinet painting. Great quality and workmanship is what you will get if you have Soner do painting for you !!

Thank you Glenn for the great review. I am happy that you completely satisfied. If you need me you have my number always call me because it was my pleasure working at your place

chazmus
chazmus

Repair kitchen cabinet gable and refinish

Excellent ,very clean and professional
Repair kitchen cabinet gable
And refinish cabinet doors and inside cabinets

Thank you chazmus for your review.

Giulia
Giulia

Removed wallpaper, Painted stairwell, upstairs of house and bedroom.

Sonar did an incredible job painting our house. He removed our outdated wallpaper on the main floor and very high ceiling stairwell and turned the space into a modern and more comfortable way of living by painting it a very popular and beautiful grey colour. The paint job was beautifully done and it was completed in a timely manner. Sonar has professionalism, punctuality, precision and a great skill in painting. Sonar is incredibly nice, easy to get along with and always does things with a smile on his face. Even my dog didn’t want to leave he side while he was painting! I definitely would hire him again in the future and recommend him to others who want a beautiful job done for their home and space. Thank you for all your hard work dedication Sonar, I look forward to hiring you again for future tasks.

Thank you Giulia for your great review. Wonderful person like you deserve best of the best. I am always ready to do more great work when ever you need

Excellent job

Soner did an awesome job from beginning to end, with the initial consultation and quote to the final product. We had a 20ft two-storey loft wall that needed painting and Soner arrived on time and completed the job in half the time. He took care of all the details including selecting and buying the paint. The quality of work is excellent. His communication was perfect throughout the whole process, including a follow up call to see if we were still satiafied with the work.

Thank you Megan for your great review. I love my work and I always make sure home owners loved the job I do

Claire in Toronto
Claire in Toronto

Office Painting

Soner did a great job refreshing a neglected office. He was very easy to coordinate with and showed up right on time. The entire process was seamless, he came with all the necessary supplies and even purchased the paint we chose. Soner went above and beyond by repairing existing damage done to the walls and removing old shelving. Overall a good experience and the work looks great.

Thank you Claire for the review. I enjoy working around great people like you and I won't leave until you completely satisfied the job I do

mmariano25
mmariano25

Kitchen Cabinetry Re-paint

Home Painters Plus were clean, fast and efficient!!!! They did a fantastic job with my kitchen cabinets, making them look fresh and new again. The best part was that it was at an affordable price and I didnt break my bank account. I would highly recommend these guy because of their professionalism and craftsmanship.

Thank you for your review Miles. We won't leave the job until you completely satisfied. I am so glad you liked new look of your cabinets

More about Home Painters Plus

Home Painters Plus has been operating in GTA area for since 2000, and we have created a reputation as an honest and reliable interior and exterior painting service. We offer superior customer service and a dedicated staff of qualified individuals to complete any job. If you have any questions, or wish to receive a free home painting quote, call us at (416) 887 6477. We are happy to provide you with any information you need on your journey towards a more beautiful home! We also provide 24-hour emergency painting services for those jobs that just can’t wait! Our goal is to leave our customers satisfied, and to guarantee a job done right the first time!

Interior Residential Painting

Epoxy Floor Installation
Industrial Tank Painting
Storage Tank Coating & Painting

***

Contact us today to book your appointment.