Home Painters Plus

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Home Painters Plus

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

painting

Soner was fantastic. He did a fantastic job on our living room and ceilings. He is very nice and leaves your house with no mess. He can’t do enough for you. Highly recommended.

Thank you Maria. I really enjoyed painting your house and can't wait for future painting projects for you

Ilgar in North York
Ilgar in North York

Basement painted

Soner made my basement so gorgeous. I am very satisfied with he’s painting service. Highly recommend him. Repaired all the imperfections. I will definitely call him back to paint my rest of house. Thank you Soner for your great work.

Thank you Ilgar for your great review. It was pleasant painting your house

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Entire home paint

I hired Soner to paint the entire interior of my home in Toronto. It was a challenging project (lots of wallpaper removal and patching) but Soner was up for the challenge and did an excellent job. Thank you Soner!

Asif in Toronto
Asif in Toronto

Fantastic Work and Service

Soner is hardworking, reliable, and down to earth. He offers excellent workmanship at fair pricing. He did such a good job on our garage doors that we are now hiring him to do our whole house!

Gobe, Markham
Gobe, Markham

Exterior painting - front door, porch, garage doors

Soner did an excellent job on the exterior of my house. He has a can do all smile attitude at all the times no matter what challenges I throw at him. He is very responsive. He took his time between coats and not in a rush to finish then pack up and go, I truly felt he was painting with his heart and the results speak for itself. I have already discussed a few other projects with Soner and he is definitely coming back to some more painting for me in the summer.

Thank you for your great review. It was great working for you and I will always be happy to do more painting job for you. Thank you

drew in Toronto
drew in Toronto

House Painted in Scarborough

Very Impressed with Soner's knowledge of painting and professionalism. Friendly and easy to work with. Quick response on getting quotation and went the extra mile to offer to fix up any scratches the movers did after my move in. My realtor and contractor after seeing his work told me it is one of the best in terms of detail and quality they have seen. Would highly recommend.

Thank you Andrew for the great review.

Vicki in Toronto
Vicki in Toronto

Painting of Porch

I knew after our first meeting Soner was the painter for us! He did an amazing job on our front porch. He helped us find the perfect colour and patched up all the imperfections on our banister.
We will absolutely be using his services in the future - we highly recommend him!

Thank you Vicki for beautiful review. I will always be happy do to more painting when ever you need. Thanks

Sue in Oakville
Sue in Oakville

Painting

Soner has just completed his second project in my home. Last year I used his service to paint my kitchen and cabinets. This time he painted three bedrooms in two days. His reliability, honestly and amazing work led me to use him a second time and I already have plans for more jobs with him. You wont regret his services and I highly recommend him

Thank you Sue for your great review. It is always pleasure doing a painting job for you. Thanks

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Painting living room dining room entrance and hallways

Soner was Very professional.
We are extremely pleased with the work he did for us.
He arrived every day in a timely manner laid covers and tarps prior to painting. Worked very efficiently tidied up each evening. We would highly recommend him!!
Thank you so much Soner !

Thank you Patricia for your kind review

Gulsun in Markham
Gulsun in Markham

Painted my house

I wanted to get my living room and kitchen painted. Soner did an amazing job. I will definitely be calling him back to paint the rest of my house this summer. Highly recommend him!

Thank you for the review.

More about Home Painters Plus

Home Painters Plus has been operating in GTA area for since 2000, and we have created a reputation as an honest and reliable interior and exterior painting service. We offer superior customer service and a dedicated staff of qualified individuals to complete any job. If you have any questions, or wish to receive a free home painting quote, call us at (416) 887 6477. We are happy to provide you with any information you need on your journey towards a more beautiful home! We also provide 24-hour emergency painting services for those jobs that just can’t wait! Our goal is to leave our customers satisfied, and to guarantee a job done right the first time!

Interior Residential Painting

Epoxy Floor Installation
Industrial Tank Painting
Storage Tank Coating & Painting

***

Contact us today to book your appointment.