Home Painters Plus

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M2R 3N8

Reviews for Home Painters Plus

Excellent job

Soner did an awesome job from beginning to end, with the initial consultation and quote to the final product. We had a 20ft two-storey loft wall that needed painting and Soner arrived on time and completed the job in half the time. He took care of all the details including selecting and buying the paint. The quality of work is excellent. His communication was perfect throughout the whole process, including a follow up call to see if we were still satiafied with the work.

Thank you Megan for your great review. I love my work and I always make sure home owners loved the job I do

Claire in Toronto
Claire in Toronto

Office Painting

Home Painters Plus
Toronto
M2R 3N8

Soner did a great job refreshing a neglected office. He was very easy to coordinate with and showed up right on time. The entire process was seamless, he came with all the necessary supplies and even purchased the paint we chose. Soner went above and beyond by repairing existing damage done to the walls and removing old shelving. Overall a good experience and the work looks great.

Thank you Claire for the review. I enjoy working around great people like you and I won't leave until you completely satisfied the job I do

mmariano25
mmariano25

Kitchen Cabinetry Re-paint

Home Painters Plus were clean, fast and efficient!!!! They did a fantastic job with my kitchen cabinets, making them look fresh and new again. The best part was that it was at an affordable price and I didnt break my bank account. I would highly recommend these guy because of their professionalism and craftsmanship.

Thank you for your review Miles. We won't leave the job until you completely satisfied. I am so glad you liked new look of your cabinets

Mike Balog  in Hamilton
Mike Balog in Hamilton

Best painter

Sonar is a talented and professional painter, he was recommended to me by a friend.YOUR AMAZING !! His attention to detail is second to none and the results show. He loves his work and he will do so much extra things to do the job right.
I have absolutely no reservations in recomending him to anyone.He will not leave until he is certain you are completely satisfied.His work is exceptional, along with excellent service he is kind and compassionate human being.

Thank you Mike for your great review. It was fun to paint your house. You and your family have wonderful day

Jozsef Nyiri in Bolton
Jozsef Nyiri in Bolton
2 reviews BOLTON, ON

Quality work.

Sonar painted our house we just bought recently. It was very important for us to finish the work in a certain time frame. He showed up at the time he promised and finis the work before deadline. He was recommended by few of my friends and he didn't disappoint.

Thank you Jozsef. It was a pleasure painting your new home
Have a great day

Andrea in North York
Andrea in North York

Apartment painting

Sonar painted our apartment in one day, we couldn’t be more satisfied with his work, professionalism and lovely personality. His work is flawless, his personality is beyond pleasant and his patience is endless when it comes to client demands and changes of mind. I am highly recommending this company.

Thank you Andrea. It's been so great to do a painting job for you. Have a wonderful day and thank you again

More about Home Painters Plus

Home Painters Plus has been operating in GTA area for since 2000, and we have created a reputation as an honest and reliable interior and exterior painting service. We offer superior customer service and a dedicated staff of qualified individuals to complete any job. If you have any questions, or wish to receive a free home painting quote, call us at (416) 887 6477. We are happy to provide you with any information you need on your journey towards a more beautiful home! We also provide 24-hour emergency painting services for those jobs that just can’t wait! Our goal is to leave our customers satisfied, and to guarantee a job done right the first time!

Interior Residential Painting

Epoxy Floor Installation
Industrial Tank Painting
Storage Tank Coating & Painting

***

Contact us today to book your appointment.