Spruce Painting Ltd.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M1N 1A2

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Spruce Painting Ltd.

Painted entire condo

Spruce painting did a great job showed up on time each day painted entire 1700 sq ft condo with 12 foot ceilings and finished 1 day early.

Thanks so much Debrah! Enjoy the new space!

Home painting

I recommend Spruce Painting Ltd. I was pleased with their professionalism, attention to covering things up to minimize mess, and returning everything as it was when they were done. There was very little disruption to my routine while the work was being done. It was a good experience! I would use their services again, should the need arise.

Thank you carol! I look forward to working with you in the future!

very, very pleased

Quality work, on time, on budget. Paul did a great job on a somewhat complicated exterior painting project, in a tight time frame. I'm very, very pleased ..would highly recommend Spruce Painting to anyone.

Thank you Terri, I appreciate your business!

Great job on Aluminum siding

Paul and his team painted the back exterior aluminium siding of my house and did a great job matching the colour of the existing siding. They completed the project in a timely manner and did a fantastic job! We would definitely use him again!

Thanks so much Mitzi! It is much appreciated!

Repair and paint

Paul did and excellent job on repairing ceiling, walls and some trim. The paint work was pristine as well. He arrived at the time he promised each day and he and his partner cleaned up thoroughly at the end of each day. We thought his pricing was very fair as we had obtained three quotes in total. We would not hesitate to use his services again.

Thanks so much Susan! We appreciate your hospitality and look forward to working with you in the future.

Nick2020 in Hamilton
Nick2020 in Hamilton

Interior Painting - entire house

Paul and his team did a great job painting the interior of our house. The quality of work was top notch, and he completed the project on time. He was also very responsive throughout the process. Would definitely use Spruce again/recommend!

Thanks Nick!

1 review Ajax, ON

Exterior Home Painting

Paul was pleasant and courteous, although his punctuality needs some improvement. He explained what he would do in the proposal, and did exactly that. I was satisfied for the most part with the work, and would likely to hire him again.

Thanks Susan!

christine in Toronto
christine in Toronto

Spruce Painting ALWAYS comes through

I have worked with Paul and his team at Spruce Painting many many times. I have NEVER been disappointed. They show up on time, they do a great job, they are very flexible and always fair. I can't recommend Spruce Painting enough!

Thanks, Christine. It's always a pleasure working with you. Look forward to starting the next one!

Ben
Ben

Painting

Paul and his team painted the whole house including ceilings, trim, doors, and walls. Paul was flexible when I decided I needed to add rooms that weren’t in the original quote, and he added them on for a fair price.

They did a great job overall. I would use them again.

Thank you Vincent!

Keith
Keith

interior painting

Paul from Spruce Painting did a great job. Painting (several rooms in an empty condo) was done well, in the time promised and for a good price. Overall great value. Also very punctual and cleanup after painting was completed. I would definitely use Paul from Spruce again, and not hesitate to recommend him to friends.

Thanks again Keith. You were great to work with and look forward to working with you in the future!

More about Spruce Painting Ltd.

We provide professional, clean, and timely painting services for our customers. Our services include interior and exterior, residential and commercial, spray finishes, and deck staining.