Jason The Mason 613

Ottawa ON K2A 3R6

Reviews for Jason The Mason 613

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Highly unsatisfactory

I paid a retainer of $1075 in June 2018 to get some roof repairs & stucco work done by this company. After numerous inquiries about when this work would finally be done, by the end of September I finally asked him to return my deposit, and pick up the shingles which he had left in the back yard. Like his various assurances that he would get the work done --"This week for sure!", he has yet to return my money. I finally was worried enough about getting this work done before winter that I hired another contractor who came within a week and has now completed the work. Judging by the positive reviews provided, this contractor does good work, if you can actually get him to show up. Be prepared to be very patient in waiting for job completion and generous with providing
retainers that you may not actually ever see again if your patience wears out.

This client was difficult at best and was addicted to the telephone even when the weather was bad.
I will gladly return her deposit .
simply to put an end to her endless harrassment thank you

Linda in Gatineau
Linda in Gatineau

Retaining wall repair

From the day I decided to hire Jason, there has only been frustration, unprofessionalism and no work done. I felt pressured to give him a deposit because of a special deal to purchase material. I had more questions about the job but only to be told that he explained it already. I was told he would be coming this week to do the job and then there was a no show. I am now wondering if i will get my deposit back.

yes! please calle on Tuesday.
Thank you!

Laurel in Ottawa
Laurel in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Chimney repair

Has anyone had difficulty getting this company to show up and do the work? They had a good review but our experience is not positive to date. Very poor communication and unreliable. July 19, 2018 received scaffolding but still not giving me a date despite having my 50% deposit since May 26, 2018. Very frustrating and terrible customer service. Many, many excuses.
This company was sent a registered letter to their business address that they did not pick up. They were sent emails to two different emails addresses that have not been responded to. Both email addresses are active. The letter in all three correspondences requested the return of my deposit by August 17th. This company came to my house to begin work after the deadline listed in these correspondences. They were advised to not begin the work and were informed again about the correspondences that had been mailed and emailed, requesting a refund. It is unusual that they did not request a copy of said correspondence at that time. A full refund of the deposit has been requested and completely ignored. Third party intervention has been enacted and the steps will begin shortly. If Jason the Mason 613 and Handyman Service chooses to refund the full deposit by certified cheque immediately, sent to me by mail or courier, we can end further discussion.

the contract that the lady sign with me said weather permitting we have had very many rainy days which is put me behind schedule I went up out last week as I said previously to drop off the rest of the material and scuffling and still have had no response from this lady very difficult to communicate with someone who will not even return a phone call I am still working on the situationI emailed this lady earlier in the week and informed her that her project will be finished next week.
hello this is the beginning of a new week and I intend to be at Laurel Place this week to do her chimney I will Heap home Stars audience posted a unfortunately this lady has decided to hire another Mason at this time of year which I think is going to be impossible I went there last week and take the rest of the material and Scaffolding was told by a young gentleman there that she was keeping my scaffold wanted her money back so far I will keep you posted
very hard, to communicate with someone that will not answer the phone or return calls thank you

Maurice in Ottawa
Maurice in Ottawa
1 review , ON

Chimney Mason returning deposit

JasonTheMason has kept his word and has refunded 2/3 of my $1200. He has indicated that he will make the final repayment next week and I will again gladly amend this review once again and adjust my rating. I trust JasonTheMason is a man of his word and look forward to when we both can have this resolved.

[Update] it has now been 6 weeks since Jason said he would come by to return the rest of my money the 1st week of Jul. Many excuses and no shows. I have been very patient and been in touch many many times.
Very poor customer service. Frustrating. Hoping he can rectify this asap and we can put this behind us.

[Update 2] it is now another 2 weeks since he said he'd send final payment on Sept 3. Continues to make excuses. Does not look like I'm the only one on here having to deal with this poor service. This business is not returning my $400. Please do your research before hiring.

Review has 2 previous versions

yes matter will be taken care of by September 3rd thank you very much I won't keep you up.yes this client changed his mind 3 different times long after the legal 10 day period so as he has still giving the idea that he wants the job done in the fall perhaps he and his wife should decide who is the boss and make a decision
how ever I'm sure this poor Newfie will realize how things are done on the mainland this week be fore he is sued for liable along with defamation of character.
I all keep you in formed .Not to for
get to mention that this ....supposed client was refusing to pay his due taxes!
......name not mentioned until he receives his deposti t hihi week!

please please take note that this is the beginning of a new week and I will be in touch with my customer this week to finalize and settle up with this situation I will keep on Stars audience posted thank you and have a great day
this issue will be completely resolved by Saturday September 1st and I will keep the audience posted thank you

Anne & Dan in Ottawa
Anne & Dan in Ottawa

chimney repair

Recently we had Jason the Mason 613.com
re-build our chimney .The boys replaceced most of the chimney with bricks thatbwere a perfect match. Thebjob was done on budjet and was well done .
The crew was efficient and polite .
we wiil have Jason & his crew back later this year for more work.

Dyson in Ottawa
Dyson in Ottawa

chimney repair

last year we hired Jason and his crew to repair our chimney that had drastically needed attention for a long time. the quote was reasonable and it was very easy to find that i was confident with this mans appoach. the work was. done on time on budget.
Jason and his crew were very polite and informative as the job progressed.
the crew obviously were very experienced and we noticed that Jason did a lot of the work himself.
All in all i would hire these people again. i highly recommend them.

I'm glad that my client was happy with project!
Give us a call!
" the contractor with a hand shake "

More about Jason The Mason 613

WE AREA FAMILY RUN BUSINESS THAT HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE EST. 1974 OUR ONTARIO Lic. No. ( 250964483). "WE WILL BUILD, FIX or LANDSCAPE ANYTHING IN OR AROUND YOUR HOME! WE GUARANTEE ALL OF OUR WORK!
Looking for Chimney Build & Repair pros in Ottawa?