Jason The Mason 613

Reviews for Jason The Mason 613

Laurel in Ottawa
Laurel in Ottawa

Chimney repair

Has anyone had difficulty getting this company to show up and do the work? They had a good review but our experience is not positive to date. Very poor communication and unreliable. July 19, 2018 received scaffolding but still not giving me a date despite having my 50% deposit since May 26, 2018. Very frustrating and terrible customer service. Many, many excuses.

I emailed this lady earlier in the week and informed her that her project will be finished next week.
hello this is the beginning of a new week and I intend to be at Laurel Place this week to do her chimney I will Heap home Stars audience posted as to my progress thank you very much

Anne & Dan in Ottawa
Anne & Dan in Ottawa

chimney repair

Recently we had Jason the Mason 613.com
re-build our chimney .The boys replaceced most of the chimney with bricks thatbwere a perfect match. Thebjob was done on budjet and was well done .
The crew was efficient and polite .
we wiil have Jason & his crew back later this year for more work.

Dyson in Ottawa
Dyson in Ottawa

chimney repair

last year we hired Jason and his crew to repair our chimney that had drastically needed attention for a long time. the quote was reasonable and it was very easy to find that i was confident with this mans appoach. the work was. done on time on budget.
Jason and his crew were very polite and informative as the job progressed.
the crew obviously were very experienced and we noticed that Jason did a lot of the work himself.
All in all i would hire these people again. i highly recommend them.

I'm glad that my client was happy with project!
Give us a call!
" the contractor with a hand shake "

More about Jason The Mason 613

WE AREA FAMILY RUN BUSINESS THAT HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE EST. 1974 OUR ONTARIO Lic. No. ( 250964483). "WE WILL BUILD, FIX or LANDSCAPE ANYTHING IN OR AROUND YOUR HOME! WE GUARANTEE ALL OF OUR WORK!