Aquasar Waterproofing & Underpinning

Reviews for Aquasar Waterproofing & Underpinning

Ivan
Ivan

waterproofing

I hired Carlos and his team to do waterproofing around my house about 3 weeks ago. They did an excellent work for reasonable price. I'm very happy and would definitely recommend Aquasar Waterproofing .

Mike f.
Mike f.

Waterproofing

Hi we used aquasar waterproofing for our house in markham. They have done an amazing job. They were really professional and knowledgeable about the waterproofing. At the end they have sloved our problem. And we will definitely recommend them for your waterproofing project

Leonor in North York
Leonor in North York

Waterproofing basement leaking

Aquasar Company a great workers and great follow up and service.Easily recomendable.Lots of communication of what was needed, what was going on and follow up.Great team clean fast and well done job.I was lucky to fing this company .The guys strated and finished the job as scheduled with no issues.I have already recommended Aquasar Company to my friends for future.The price was than I expected.The job was done as promised and my basement has been perfectly dry.

R&M general contracting
R&M general contracting

new build Waterproofing

i hire Carlos and his team for one of my new build projects few month ago. Job been done fast and professional. Always on time, every day at work, no delays.

Thank you so much? It is wast nice to work with you my pleasure to you again thank you

dajana in North York
dajana in North York

waterproofing

Aquasar waterproofing? Thank you very much for the kind word. i always try my best as solving the issues at timely manner and im glad you enjoying the dry basement. it was a pleasure working with Aquasar and his crue

More about Aquasar Waterproofing & Underpinning

Aquasar contration,with modern waterproofing technologies and more than 20-year experiences, offers solid waterproofing solutions for wet basement, crack repairing, and basement leak reparing. Aquasar also does have the speciality in interlocking, underpinning, and concrete projects, which can make your property have more values as well as get your property more valuable.