Maids In Pink

Nicole in Edmonton
Nicole in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

House cleaning

Absolutely outstanding service. A business who are there for all your cleaning needs. Professional and exceptional attention to detail, an asset to the community. Fair pricing and excellent communication skill. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Move out cleaning

I got a really good service from the staff sent by this company very professional used ECO friendly products They made my messy house like a New.. Highly recommended Maids and pini

Kathy from Calgary
Kathy from Calgary

Basic Cleaning FAIL

This company can't even manage basic cleaning! Three people came and were instructed to clean 3 areas after some construction - basement bathroom, laundry room and main floor kitchen. I told them I would only pay for 4 hours total - I think that's when they decided to do a half-assed job. Didn't even wipe the dust off the garbage can lids, open shelves or the front of the washer and dryer. Then when I sent them pictures of the crappy job, they defended their terrible job by saying they couldn't do it in the time allowed. What does it take to wipe a garbage can!? And then they charged me for the full 4 hours, even though my door camera shows they worked for 3 hours and 6 minutes each. Such a terrible company - stay far away!

Fran in Toronto
Fran in Toronto

Office Cleaning for my business in Edmonton

Great customer service! And very skilled people! I can't thank Maids in Pink enough...

I was very happy with the service, they arrived on time and did a very good job.

They did carpet cleaning on my unit, they used a professional carpet cleaning machine which impressed me... My carpet ended up looking like new

All in all, they did a fabulous job making my carpet come back to life!

Money well spent!

Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Calgary?