Sabbath Contracting / 1103184 BC LTD

Concrete Contractors
New Westminster BC V3L 3C5
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in New Westminster  >  Sabbath Contracting / 1103184 BC LTD

Reviews for Sabbath Contracting / 1103184 BC LTD

conorbrianmuldoon
conorbrianmuldoon
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Patio and back yard Reno

Promt and efficient. Fair price, great work all around. I intend on using this company for more work in the future

Thanks Conor it was our pleasure to work with you

craigvanproforming
craigvanproforming
1 review Burnaby, BC

Stamped concrete

Well let start by saying this was not a big area I did for a backyard patio set. These guys were extremely helpful and clear and made me understand the process. I was so amazed at how fast and good of job was done you hear nightmares out there of trade but I was blown away at the finished product..... it exceeded my expectations. Thanks for a great job guys.

Thanks it's a pleasure working with Vanpro

1 review Vancouver, BC

Stamped Driveway!!

Sabbath Contracting / 1103184 BC LTD
New Westminster
BC
V3L 3C5

Dan . Craig and Bryan were amazing and extremely knowledgeable. The experience in whole was stress free and the job was completed start to finish in a 3 day period. We would definitely recommend the guys at sabbath to all are friends
Thanks guys

We are glad you were happy! Thanks again

More about Sabbath Contracting / 1103184 BC LTD

We are a Vancouver based architectural forming and custom concrete team with a vast experience and references in high end architectural forming of any size. We specialize in custom concrete including planters , retaining walls , custom driveways , custom stairs , concrete fencing , concrete houses and foundations.