Appliance Fix

Vaughan ON L4H 0N1
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Vaughan  >  Appliance Fix

Reviews for Appliance Fix

LG Refrigerator Repair

After a first attempt to repair our leaking fridge with another company who wrongly thought it was a clogged drain pipe, I asked Homestars to send requests. Appliance Fix were the first to respond. Dima came later that week and determined it was a faulty thermostat not a clogged pipe. He had a replacement available and one month later, no problems. He was quick to respond and diagnose the problem. Would recommend.

Raj in Toronto
Raj in Toronto

Washer Repair

Appliance fix is indeed a best company with best people. I had issues with my washer and looked few on HomeStars and choose Appliance fix after talking to few people who contacted me through HomeStars. As scheduled they came on time, very professional and looked into the issue and told me exactly what is the problem. I would definitely recommend Appliance fix. Thank you.

We are always here to help!

sohoeldeeba in Old Toronto
sohoeldeeba in Old Toronto

washing machine fixed!

My brand new washing machine started acting up, even the manufacturer sent technicians who didnt know how to fix it.. then I stumbled upon Appliance Fix and I wish I knew them years ago. They're very helpful, prompt and knowledgeable. Their price is very fair compared to the majority of their competitors. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for a fast and reliable service! You will not regret the best Toronto has to offer!

Mike in Vaughan
Mike in Vaughan

Fridge Repair

This is a great company! I called mid day and they were able to get someone out same day. That didn’t work for my schedule so gave me a small window the next morning and Alex (our repairman) arrived within half an hour. He was incredible efficient and knowledgeable. He clearly explained everything and gave me options on how to proceed based on cost. He fixed everything without needing to order any parts. I highly recommend. By far the best experience I’ve had with any appliance repairman.

Thank you, so much for your support, we are working hard to make our customers happy, hope we can work with you in the future.

Thomas in Saint-quentin
Thomas in Saint-quentin
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

Washer repair

A Technician came the same day to fix my washer, the service was very quick.
I was satisfied with the work. He was very competent, punctual and polite. I am very grateful to the company for its quick response!

Great job!

GC in Toronto
GC in Toronto

Washing Machine Repair

We had a similar experience to that of Doug in Old Toronto.

Made an appointment (June 26, 2018) and had the company out to make the repair the following morning (June 27, 2018), They diagnosed the problem to be the pump, replaced the pump, but this solution did not last long. Hours later, water was still leaking. Positively, the returned the following morning (June 28, 2018) to correct the issue and assured us there would not be any further problems. July 2, 2018, water was still not draining and continued to leak from of the washing machine. I sent a video of the problem and they said they would make an appointment to revisit on Wednesday, July 4, 2018. I contacted them on July 3, 2018, to see what time they can come out on July 4, 2018. I did not receive a response. I contacted them the morning of July 4, 2018, and received a response of 5 pm. Around 5 pm on July 4, 2018, they messaged me to say they could not make it and would not be able to return until 11 am on July 5, 2018. I lost out on nearly three days of work due to this issue and company's service. I asked for a refund and I have not received an update since.

We are out the cost of their labour, the part (pump), and now having to buy a new washing machine as a solution to this problem and their service.

Do yourself a favour and use another company or purchase an entirely new appliance.

cpsav
cpsav
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Washing machine

Very good business to deal with.
Easily diagnosed the problem.
Professional and friendly.
Great communication.
Punctual and prepared.

dulatsan
dulatsan

Stove repair

I have had few technicians come to the house over the last few years thanks to the great quality of my samsung fridge. Steve was by far the best! He was knowledgeable and trustworthy. He went above and beyond in repairing my fridge. He actually showed me that he cared about his customers and this was nice to see because the other techs from other companies were not as empathetic. Steve was honest and even diagnosed other areas of the fridge which was not part of his initial call. Thank you Steve for your great service! Thanks appliance repair master

Roman in Toronto
Roman in Toronto

Refrigerator Repair

I have dealt with a number of appliance repair companies as I have many rental properties in Ontario. These guys are solid people. They fixed what was needed for a price that was fair. Keith came within 2 hours after my assistant called them. Recommended

More about Appliance Fix

Appliance Fix is an optimal choice for those looking for fast, quality and affordable service. We take pride in leaving our clients with a brand new machine after fixing them. Our team are always on the road ready with their tools and spare parts to make sure we are efficient and no time is wasted. We offer same day service for those longing for urgent repairs.

OUR TECHNICIANS
In many cases companies send technicians that are inconsiderate and in many cases make a mess that you have to deal with after their job is done. Our technicians, on the other hand, make sure to leave the spot in the same state you gave to them. We know just how awful of an experience that is, and we are committed to being neater.

Not only do they stay neat but they handle conversations professionally and at most respect.

RESPECTING YOUR TIME
Appliance Fix appreciates and respects your time. We do not give a 6 hour window for our arrival and end up showing up at your house when you are already fried and tired of waiting. We appreciate your time, so we either give you a two hour gap of our arrival or allow you to book a time at your convenience. You can always visit BOOKING on the menu to schedule an appointment. Your time is precious to us, and we hope to work with you on saving it.