The Fine Edge Painting Company

Tammy in Courtice
Tammy in Courtice
1 review Oshawa, ON

Painting

Geoffrey from Fine Edge Painting painted a couple of rooms for me, bathroom and bedroom, and he did a wonderful job. Attention to detail is one of his main focuses. When he was finished, each room was spotless. I recommend calling Geoffrey. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you! We look forward to working with you again and hope you really enjoy the new looks!

Susan in Newmarket
Susan in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Family Room/Basement

I hired Geoff to paint my family room. I was so impressed with both his work and him personally that I hired him to prime my basement that was being finished at the time. Sadly he was not available when it came to paint the basement, but I will definitely give him more notice for the next job to secure his services.

I highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We strive to make every customer as happy are you are.

elizabeth
elizabeth
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

painting

Geoffrey painted my outside front veranda floor , railings and steps last August and I was very satisfied with his work as it entailed two colours
One of which was a match for my front door which is a very odd shade of burgundy but he did a super job getting it just right! He is a very meticulous worker and even put in extra time in order to complete it to his own high standards. I will definitely be hiring him again for further work in the spring and I think that says it all in a nutshell as far as recommendation is concerned.

Thank you so much for the kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to see you again for your next project!

More about The Fine Edge Painting Company

With over 10 years of experience painting residentially and commercially, we guarantee all our work to be second to none. We service all of your painting and stain needs inside your home and out. We put our customers and quality of work first and foremost.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Newmarket?