Neighbourhood Painters Ltd

Neighbourhood Painters Ltd

Reviews for Neighbourhood Painters Ltd

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Painting Project

I am extremely pleased with the painting job done by Neighbourhood painters. My Kitchen, living-room, washroom, back and front entrance ways as well as the upstairs hallway and painting of the kitchen and living-room ceilings were completed. They were well organized, professional and the job was completed in a timely efficient matter. If you are looking for some painting to be done - I highly recommend them without hesitation.

Donald K White from Calgary
Donald K White from Calgary

Painted exterior wood trim

Andy and his crew (Erik) painted the exterior of my home. They were courteous, on time, on estimate and above all there was no mess. I would highly recommend this company for your painting needs.

House painting/Casing/Trim

I hired Andy and his crew to doing some spraying and painting in my home/renovation project. He was very professional and did a fantastic job. I asked him to come and do some additional touch ups outside of the contract and he was more than willing. I would hire him for my next project for sure.

Allison W in Calgary
Allison W in Calgary

3 interior floors of house and exterior porch railings, soffit, window box and roof peak

Andy and his colleague did a fantastic job with painting most of the interior of our 3 bedroom home and greatly increased the curb appeal of our home with the freshening of railings, soffit, window box and roof peak painting. They were very quick with communication via email, phone calls and texts and were punctual, polite, professional and offered good value for money. We recommend using their service for any future painting needs you may have.

Norm
Norm

Main Floor Painting

Andy and his crew did a fantastic job painting the main floor of our bungalow. Pricing was very competitive and they completed the job ahead of schedule and without any issues. The guys were on time, pleasant to deal with and I highly recommend them.

Clark
Clark
2 reviews Calgary, ON

House painting

Andy and his team did a great job with my house painting project. High quality painting work and fast, professional service.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Exterior House Painting

Andy is very professional and has a great team of friendly, happy guys working for him, very pleased with the results, they cleaned up every day before leaving, I would highly recommend them. Brenda

Thank you for your review and business ! We greatly appreciate it !

Joy and Peter.  in Calgary
Joy and Peter. in Calgary

Interior painting and window sill repair.

Andy was available at the Calgary home show and followed up with the promise of a free estimate. He was congenial and professional. He provided a clear estimate after listening and understanding what was needed. Andy's team were efficient and completed the work on time even when members were sick for a day. The job was well done. I would easily recommend Neighbourhood Painters.

Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate your business! It was a pleasure to have helped you with your painting needs.

Brody
Brody

Full house painting

Andy and his crew did an amazing job. They showed up on schedule and at 7am sharp and stayed until at least 5 pm every day until the job was complete. If I had any concerns at all they were immediately addressed without question. They were extremely respectable and trust worthy leaving in my house unsupervised. Neighborhood painters came in on average with the several estimates I had gotten. I primarily chose Andy to do the project for his excitement to land this job and do the best work possible. That means allot to me. Often the contractor makes you feel like your working for him on his schedule which is not the way this process works anymore in Calgary. I have had a lot of bad experiences with contractors and the poor quality of work and disrespect that the boom in Calgary has caused. I will assure you Andy is 100% committed to you and the job he is working on. I will not even consider another painter for my remaining time in Calgary. 5 star review not because I feel obligated to leave it, but because neighborhood is the real deal and deserves it. Job well done everyone involved.

Thank you for your great review, it means so much for us. We greatly appreciate your business.

Darryl
Darryl

painting

Andy and his staff painted our walls, trim,baseboards. Sprayed our closet doors, new room doors, kitchen and bathroom cabinets as well as our fireplace. Andy was here when he said he was going to be here and finished when promised. His work is excellent, and he’s a nice guy to boot. You can’t go wrong.

More about Neighbourhood Painters Ltd

Neighbourhood Painters is a well established local company since 2003 located in Calgary, We have been restoring home, apartment, condo, store, office or commercial building. All our painters are experienced to do diverse projects. They have completed the required safety & fall protection courses. We are bonded and have a clean appearance. Our employees are certified and offer a friendly professional service.We offer a high quality paint job delivered on time and on budget.

****

Communication with our customers is important and we want you to be satisfied with every aspect of the project. We are here to help you with your painting needs, whether it is a small or big project. We are proud of our work and the relationships we build with our clients. After 10 years, we continue to maintain a beautiful resort in Priddis. We also paint commercial and residential properties all over Calgary and the surrounding areas. We always stand behind our work and customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.

****

Over the years we have tested many different products and ways to accomplish a variety of projects. We have grown a lot over the years continuing to grow our team and clientele. We leave your home like we've never been there and the only thing that will have changed is the paint job! We offer only the best, done right on time !

Business Owner: Andy Poirier:

****

A little bit about me and my painting career
I started my career with my dad, who is a professional painter, at the age of 15. He slowly taught me everything he knew about painting. I’ve never seen painting as a job but more as a passion. In post-secondary, I studied architecture for a year, then soon realize I wanted to return to my career as a painter. My brief foray into architecture was not wasted time, as I have now a valuable skill in understanding how to read drawing plans.

****

Since then I have successfully completed and received my diploma in Business. During that time, I worked for a pine shop for two years. It was here that I learned the art of staining and varnishing floors, furniture, baseboards, and trim.

****

At the age of 20, I moved to Alberta from Quebec and have spent the last five years establishing myself in Calgary. I work for Ryan, the previous owner of this company for five years and for the last two years I was his project manager. For me, Alberta life is fantastic. I get to enjoy the mountains and all the outdoors activities it holds. I love to go hiking, camping, and snowboarding.

****

I am thrilled to say that I am now the new owner of Neighbourhood Painters and I can’t wait to meet you and help you with any and all your painting needs.