Neighbourhood Painters Ltd

Neighbourhood Painters Ltd

Reviews for Neighbourhood Painters Ltd

Kenny
Kenny

Amazing service and great price, highly recommended!!!

We initially found Neighbourhood Painters Ltd. on HomeStars to help us finish part of the staircase of our home about 6 months ago. The owner Andy was able to provide a detailed estimate fairly quickly, explained what would be involved and approximately how long the job would take. We were very satisfied with the result and the rate is great so we decided to phone them back again last week to finish the rest of the house (Interior wall repairs + painting; Baseboard repairs + painting; Exterior door and window frames repair + painting). They completed the job in a timely manner and the workmanship is superb. Very thorough prep job to cleanup. They are also very responsive in replying to emails and phone calls. Very professional and friendly. Highly recommended. Thank you Andy!

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate it a lot and we are happy that you are fully satisfied with our work. Thank you for your business!

Diane
Diane
2 reviews Okotoks, AB

kitchen cabinet refinishing (painting)

I was called by Andy immediately after placing my ad. He was able to come out right away to give me an estimate. I had a clear understanding from that first meeting what would be involved, the product that he would be using and the application method. It was a fair estimate (not my first) which I agreed to as he was able to start right away and complete the project over the next few days. I always felt that he was very capable, very punctual, friendly and considerate of my home. I am so happy with how he handled the project from start to finish, the cabinets look absolutely beautiful. I would not hesitate to recommend Neighbourhood Painters.

Thank you for your good review and business! It was a pleasure to have helped you with your project.

Alex from Calgary
Alex from Calgary

Exterior house painting

We are truly pleased with the paint job which Andy and his cohorts, Matt & Ryan, just completed. Starting with a prompt, courteous and detailed estimate, a very thorough prep job, to cleanup and finishing details, we are very happy. In fact, a couple of our neighbours, having seen them work and the result, are now having their houses done too!

Thank you for your great review! We are happy to have helped you with your painting project.

Tomasz
Tomasz

Painting accent walls

Andy was on time, on budget, organized, professional, respectful, and highly skilled. We love our accent walls.

Thank you for your great review and your business. I am happy to have helped you with this project.

alarmadvantage
alarmadvantage

Entrance doors

My doors look amazing , like they were factory painted. I was surprised how much time Andy devoted to details and preparation. I did not have to hoover over him “ you missed this and that”, as usually happens with most painters. All the debris were cleaned. Excellent service!

Thank you for your great review. We apprieciate your business and we are happy to have helped you with your painting project.

Graziella
Graziella

Interior painting

Painted entrance way and wall going up the stairs. Very well done. However, I wasn’t told how long the paint would take to dry and so when I went to hang up my mirror where it used to be, one of the screws behind it scratched a bit of the paint off. No biggie as this house is for sale and the scratch is behind the mirror...but perhaps next time, let your customers know how long the paint will take to dry! :)

Thanks!

Thank you for your review. Sorry for the miss communication, in the future we will definitely let our customers know how long the paint takes to dry. We are willing to touch up the scratch behind the mirror.
Neighbourhood Painter Ltd.

Mohsin
Mohsin

Interior Painting

Andy was fast; from estimation to completion all within a day. I had a living room re-finished, and some light touch ups to other walls/baseboards. Andy was reasonable with requests for work; even going so far as to do a last touch up on a baseboard I hadn’t mentioned just as he was leaving. He was diligent, direct, and efficient. I respect that, and I’m glad to have worked with him. The quality of work was good, minor details were noticeable, but few and far between, and not at all a drawback considering the pace and due process he worked with.

Thank you Mohsin for your business and the review.

friesensd
friesensd

Stain the deck

Andy and his crew did a great job of getting the old stain off the deck and made sure it was pressure washed and sanded before applying the new stain. The job was done right and no short cuts were taken. I would highly recommend Neighbourhood Painters and will be using them for future projects.

Thank you for your business and the review.

Yinka M.
Yinka M.

Painting house walls, doors, kitchen babinet, and bathrooms

The job was professionally done, and, with a high level of dignity. We are quite impressed at the professionalism and, completing the job at the time that was promised was highly appreciated. This shows respect for the customer. We will always call Neighbourhood Painters Ltd for all paint job. Excellent work! Excellent attitude!

Thanks for your review! This means a lot to us and we are happy to have helped you with all your painting projects!

Ed
Ed

House painting

Great job! Andy and Matt were very helpful. They are both very skilled and did a super job! So pleased with the work! I will certainly use them again. Thank you!

Thank you for your review! We appreciate it

More about Neighbourhood Painters Ltd

Neighbourhood Painters is a well established local company since 2003 located in Calgary, We have been restoring home, apartment, condo, store, office or commercial building. All our painters are experienced to do diverse projects. They have completed the required safety & fall protection courses. We are bonded and have a clean appearance. Our employees are certified and offer a friendly professional service.We offer a high quality paint job delivered on time and on budget.

****

Communication with our customers is important and we want you to be satisfied with every aspect of the project. We are here to help you with your painting needs, whether it is a small or big project. We are proud of our work and the relationships we build with our clients. After 10 years, we continue to maintain a beautiful resort in Priddis. We also paint commercial and residential properties all over Calgary and the surrounding areas. We always stand behind our work and customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.

****

Over the years we have tested many different products and ways to accomplish a variety of projects. We have grown a lot over the years continuing to grow our team and clientele. We leave your home like we've never been there and the only thing that will have changed is the paint job! We offer only the best, done right on time !

Business Owner: Andy Poirier:

****

A little bit about me and my painting career
I started my career with my dad, who is a professional painter, at the age of 15. He slowly taught me everything he knew about painting. I’ve never seen painting as a job but more as a passion. In post-secondary, I studied architecture for a year, then soon realize I wanted to return to my career as a painter. My brief foray into architecture was not wasted time, as I have now a valuable skill in understanding how to read drawing plans.

****

Since then I have successfully completed and received my diploma in Business. During that time, I worked for a pine shop for two years. It was here that I learned the art of staining and varnishing floors, furniture, baseboards, and trim.

****

At the age of 20, I moved to Alberta from Quebec and have spent the last five years establishing myself in Calgary. I work for Ryan, the previous owner of this company for five years and for the last two years I was his project manager. For me, Alberta life is fantastic. I get to enjoy the mountains and all the outdoors activities it holds. I love to go hiking, camping, and snowboarding.

****

I am thrilled to say that I am now the new owner of Neighbourhood Painters and I can’t wait to meet you and help you with any and all your painting needs.