Neighbourhood Painters Ltd

Neighbourhood Painters Ltd

Reviews for Neighbourhood Painters Ltd

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Exterior House Painting

Andy is very professional and has a great team of friendly, happy guys working for him, very pleased with the results, they cleaned up every day before leaving, I would highly recommend them. Brenda

Joy and Peter.  in Calgary
Joy and Peter. in Calgary

Interior painting and window sill repair.

Andy was available at the Calgary home show and followed up with the promise of a free estimate. He was congenial and professional. He provided a clear estimate after listening and understanding what was needed. Andy's team were efficient and completed the work on time even when members were sick for a day. The job was well done. I would easily recommend Neighbourhood Painters.

Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate your business! It was a pleasure to have helped you with your painting needs.

brody
brody

Full house painting

Andy and his crew did an amazing job. They showed up on schedule and at 7am sharp and stayed until at least 5 pm every day until the job was complete. If I had any concerns at all they were immediately addressed without question. They were extremely respectable and trust worthy leaving in my house unsupervised. Neighborhood painters came in on average with the several estimates I had gotten. I primarily chose Andy to do the project for his excitement to land this job and do the best work possible. That means allot to me. Often the contractor makes you feel like your working for him on his schedule which is not the way this process works anymore in Calgary. I have had a lot of bad experiences with contractors and the poor quality of work and disrespect that the boom in Calgary has caused. I will assure you Andy is 100% committed to you and the job he is working on. I will not even consider another painter for my remaining time in Calgary. 5 star review not because I feel obligated to leave it, but because neighborhood is the real deal and deserves it. Job well done everyone involved.

Thank you for your great review, it means so much for us. We greatly appreciate your business.

ksbradley
ksbradley

Painted 2 floors incl. beds and baths

Andy and his team were very professional and efficient. He was able to give us a quote then and there instead of us having to wait till the next day. He came in at the lowest price after having 3 quotes. We were very comfortable having them in our home when we weren’t there. They did a fantastic job and told us if we had any concerns or problems they would come back and fix them.

Thank you for your great review and business! We are happy to have been a part of your renovation!

martine from Calgary
martine from Calgary

Interior residential painting

Andy is very professional and accommodating. I changed my mind about my wall colours after he had started the project but he was very patient and understanding. They still finished the job on schedule and on budget. Im very satisfied, and recommend this company. : )

Thank you for your good review and business.

The M.
The M.

Painting hallways, kitchen, stairwells etc

Very professional-tidy-efficient.
We have had them on 3 different occasions and more to come!

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and we are always happy to do your painting!

Kenny
Kenny

Amazing service and great price, highly recommended!!!

We initially found Neighbourhood Painters Ltd. on HomeStars to help us finish part of the staircase of our home about 6 months ago. The owner Andy was able to provide a detailed estimate fairly quickly, explained what would be involved and approximately how long the job would take. We were very satisfied with the result and the rate is great so we decided to phone them back again last week to finish the rest of the house (Interior wall repairs + painting; Baseboard repairs + painting; Exterior door and window frames repair + painting). They completed the job in a timely manner and the workmanship is superb. Very thorough prep job to cleanup. They are also very responsive in replying to emails and phone calls. Very professional and friendly. Highly recommended. Thank you Andy!

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate it a lot and we are happy that you are fully satisfied with our work. Thank you for your business!

Diane
Diane
2 reviews Okotoks, AB

kitchen cabinet refinishing (painting)

I was called by Andy immediately after placing my ad. He was able to come out right away to give me an estimate. I had a clear understanding from that first meeting what would be involved, the product that he would be using and the application method. It was a fair estimate (not my first) which I agreed to as he was able to start right away and complete the project over the next few days. I always felt that he was very capable, very punctual, friendly and considerate of my home. I am so happy with how he handled the project from start to finish, the cabinets look absolutely beautiful. I would not hesitate to recommend Neighbourhood Painters.

Thank you for your good review and business! It was a pleasure to have helped you with your project.

Alex from Calgary
Alex from Calgary

Exterior house painting

We are truly pleased with the paint job which Andy and his cohorts, Matt & Ryan, just completed. Starting with a prompt, courteous and detailed estimate, a very thorough prep job, to cleanup and finishing details, we are very happy. In fact, a couple of our neighbours, having seen them work and the result, are now having their houses done too!

Thank you for your great review! We are happy to have helped you with your painting project.

Tomasz
Tomasz

Painting accent walls

Andy was on time, on budget, organized, professional, respectful, and highly skilled. We love our accent walls.

Thank you for your great review and your business. I am happy to have helped you with this project.

More about Neighbourhood Painters Ltd

Neighbourhood Painters is a well established local company since 2003 located in Calgary, We have been restoring home, apartment, condo, store, office or commercial building. All our painters are experienced to do diverse projects. They have completed the required safety & fall protection courses. We are bonded and have a clean appearance. Our employees are certified and offer a friendly professional service.We offer a high quality paint job delivered on time and on budget.

****

Communication with our customers is important and we want you to be satisfied with every aspect of the project. We are here to help you with your painting needs, whether it is a small or big project. We are proud of our work and the relationships we build with our clients. After 10 years, we continue to maintain a beautiful resort in Priddis. We also paint commercial and residential properties all over Calgary and the surrounding areas. We always stand behind our work and customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.

****

Over the years we have tested many different products and ways to accomplish a variety of projects. We have grown a lot over the years continuing to grow our team and clientele. We leave your home like we've never been there and the only thing that will have changed is the paint job! We offer only the best, done right on time !

Business Owner: Andy Poirier:

****

A little bit about me and my painting career
I started my career with my dad, who is a professional painter, at the age of 15. He slowly taught me everything he knew about painting. I’ve never seen painting as a job but more as a passion. In post-secondary, I studied architecture for a year, then soon realize I wanted to return to my career as a painter. My brief foray into architecture was not wasted time, as I have now a valuable skill in understanding how to read drawing plans.

****

Since then I have successfully completed and received my diploma in Business. During that time, I worked for a pine shop for two years. It was here that I learned the art of staining and varnishing floors, furniture, baseboards, and trim.

****

At the age of 20, I moved to Alberta from Quebec and have spent the last five years establishing myself in Calgary. I work for Ryan, the previous owner of this company for five years and for the last two years I was his project manager. For me, Alberta life is fantastic. I get to enjoy the mountains and all the outdoors activities it holds. I love to go hiking, camping, and snowboarding.

****

I am thrilled to say that I am now the new owner of Neighbourhood Painters and I can’t wait to meet you and help you with any and all your painting needs.