Duracon Construction

jeremy
jeremy
1 review , ON

Main Floor Renovation

We did a large renovation of our main floor, including alteration of the floor plan. The renovation took about 6-8 months to complete. Duracon was outstanding. Mike is extremely pleasant and explained everything. The workmanship exceeded our expectations.

Jeremy and Randi are amazing clients. We definitely worked well together. I walked them through the proses to make sure they understood what was going on. I would like to thank them for letting us work on there project.

Cressman's
Cressman's

House Renovation

Mike and his crew renovated our entire house in 2012. We bought a 80's style detached and gutted the entire thing. Brand new kitchen, 4 bathrooms, stairs, railings, trim, floors, and painting on all three levels. They were able to do the entire job in 4 months (we lived out out for 3 months and they finished the basement once we moved back in). Mike takes a lot of pride in his work and wants it to be perfect, and was really accommodating of changes a long the way and would work with me to keep it as cost effective as possible. We were so pleased with his work, that we brought him back a couple years later to reface/modernize the front of our house while we were putting in new windows and build our stone patio out back. Mike was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend him and his team.

I would like to thank my clients the Cressman's for allowing me to renovate there home. You guys are great. Not only you guys are my client, we are friends for life. Thank you for the referrals, I appreciate it. Hopefully we can help you on your next project. From all of us at Duracon, we thank you.
Thanks

Natalie
Natalie

3 stores extension on a semi-detached

Mike and his team are the best!
Mike is the most dependable contractor to deal with, always pleasant and professional and the project was done on schedule!
I highly recommend Duracon Construction

I would like to thank you Natalie and John. It was a pleasure to work for you. I hope you enjoy your home.
From the team at Duracon, we thank you.

More about Duracon Construction

At Duracon Construction we put our customers first. We explain your renovation project so that you know what to expect. Regular on site meetings are held so that you always know what’s going on.

We help homeowners from start to finish. From ideas on design to experience and technical advice, product and construction recommendations. Our written contracts will answer all your questions on Who, What, When and most importantly How much. Let us do the work for you.

Our professional renovation service comes with a 2 year warranty. At Duracon Construction we work hard to ensure that every renovation is done with minimal disruption to your family and home resulting in a great experience.