Barkhouse Custom Designs

ChristieC
ChristieC
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Resodding

Troy was friendly, punctual, fair priced and all round great to work with. He completed our front yard sod in one day, cleaned up afterwards and left our house with amazing curb appeal. Highly recommend.

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Desk building and cabinet hanging.

Troy has been a handyman helper for us for a while. He has hung cabinets, set up mezzanine and built a counter desk. His service is beyond the call of duty, Would recommend them to anyone. We would have them back again.

Chris in Courtice
Chris in Courtice
2 reviews Courtice, ON

The only handy man I will use!

The first time I used Barkhouse Custom Designs was to fix my fence. A gentleman named Troy came and removed the old fence and posts, and installed a new fence with new post for me for less then half the price of my next lowest quote. He did a great job! Since then I've used him to put up and take down Christmas lights, fixed siding on my house and now a landscaping job. AWESOME! Couldn't be more happy, Thanks.