Barkhouse Custom Designs

wheeze1969 in Toronto
wheeze1969 in Toronto
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Fence June 2022

Troy and his team removed an old existing fence and installed a new one for us in June 2022. We went with a 6 privacy fence with 6x6 posts and we couldnt be happier!

Troys communication was outstanding and he was always in touch letting us know when things would be happening (ie. taking out the old fence, when the wood would be coming etc).

I would 100% recommend Troy and Barkhouse Custom Designs for your fencing project. Theres peace of mind knowing were safe and secure and no matter the weather that new fence isnt going anywhere.

Diane
Diane
1 review Pickering, ON

Fence and gate

Troy was instrumental in bringing our vision to life. We hired him to complete an 8 foot horizontal fence and matching garden gate. We couldn’t be happier with his work! Troy is an honest and reliable individual. His work ethic and attention to detail led to our being completely thrilled with the end results. We would not hesitate in recommending Troy and will use him again!

ChristieC
ChristieC
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Resodding

Troy was friendly, punctual, fair priced and all round great to work with. He completed our front yard sod in one day, cleaned up afterwards and left our house with amazing curb appeal. Highly recommend.

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Desk building and cabinet hanging.

Troy has been a handyman helper for us for a while. He has hung cabinets, set up mezzanine and built a counter desk. His service is beyond the call of duty, Would recommend them to anyone. We would have them back again.

Chris in Courtice
Chris in Courtice
2 reviews Courtice, ON

The only handy man I will use!

The first time I used Barkhouse Custom Designs was to fix my fence. A gentleman named Troy came and removed the old fence and posts, and installed a new fence with new post for me for less then half the price of my next lowest quote. He did a great job! Since then I've used him to put up and take down Christmas lights, fixed siding on my house and now a landscaping job. AWESOME! Couldn't be more happy, Thanks.