Prime Heating And Cooling

Reviews for Prime Heating And Cooling

Afzal khan in Brampton
Afzal khan in Brampton

Old furnace replaced

My old furnace break down I called prime heating guys came within half hr and replaced new furnace Goodman in 4 hrs working great. 10 years warranty.I am satisfied with quality of service and affordable price. I. Definitely recommend prime heating to my friends.

rdhami14
rdhami14

Gas line installation

I hired Prime to install a gas line for a new gas range we purchased as part of our kitchen renovation. The team was very professional and answered all our questions with great knowledge. They are an experienced bunch. Would definitely recommend and will be contacted for future work.

Pleasure working with you, thank you so much !

dill
dill

Commercial rooftop units

After dealing with many different companies we have found the perfect one PRIME HEATING AND COOLING. There are very professional at there job, on time and great service. They guide you step by step through every problems. If you want reliable, trustworthy service contact PRIME HEATING AND COOLING

thanks for your business Dill it's our pleasure to serve our customers thanks again

More about Prime Heating And Cooling

Prime heating & cooling services is a leading appliance repair and maintenance service provider in Mississauga & Brampton. We are a team of courteous, prompt and professional techniques committed to keeping your appliances in a tip top shape. Our service van is equipped with all the necessary spare parts to ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Brampton?