AD Painting And Decorating

AD Painting And Decorating

Reviews for AD Painting And Decorating

0 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Exterior Painting Job

Araz and his team did a wonderful job. were very professional, courteous and punctual.

Araz went over and above on the job and was a pleasure to deal with.

It meant a lot how passionate and prideful he was in his work.

Would recommend and have already started discussing our next project with him.

Hello dear, it was a great pleasure knowing you and your beautiful family. We were so happy to serve you and thank you for letting us to be apart of painting your place. Thanks again for choosing us doing your next project and will be happy to help you . Thanks

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Exterior house painting

Araz was friendly and knowledgeable. He and his crew paid careful attention to detail. They were quick and efficient. I would absolutely recommend them.

Thank you for choosing our company, and thanks a lot to share in painting your house with us. The customer satisfaction and fulfill their need is our priority . Looking forward hearing from you in the future. It was a great pleasure knowing you and your beautiful family. Thanks

From B.
From B.
0 reviews Burnaby, ON

Bathroom repair and reno

Our main bath had a water leak and AD Painting team did a fantastic job! Araz & Harde tore everything down to the subfloor to make sure they got to the problem and fixed it. We are so relieved now that the annoying water leak had stopped. The Reno work is the cherry on top!

We were very satisfied with their work that we decided to go ahead with our downstairs bathroom work as well.

Thank you Araz and Harde!

Thanks Len for choosing our company it was a great pleasure for us to work and do some updating in your house. Our company's priority is a customer satisfaction, looking forward for doing more painting and renovations for you in the future. Thanks

beemish in Vancouver
beemish in Vancouver
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Exterior Painting of house and garage

Araz, the Owner, is extremely professional. He ensured I understood what the quote included and did not. When we moved forward with the project I was very pleased to see that he had everything cleaned up at the end of the day; there were no items left laying around. His work was very good and I was really happy with the end result. So much so, that I recommended Araz to a friend and she was also really happy with his work. I would definitely hire AD Painting again.

Thanks beemish for letting us be a part of repainting your exterior unit. Be sure that a customer satisfaction is our major priority, looking forward for any other painting project you may have in the future. Thanks again

douglashgale in New Westminster
douglashgale in New Westminster
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Exterior prep and painting

Work was on time and completed as agreed.
Araz actually completed more work than originally agreed to as the job was rougher than expected.
I would have Araz do additional work for me.
I was part of a group that Araz and a friend did some work for (a nonprofit society) and seeing the work he did for them was what prompted me to hire him.

Thanks douglashgale for choosing our company to be apart of repainting your exterior house , It was a great pleasure knowing you looking forward of any other projects you may have in the future to be done by our company. Thanks

minitfoto
minitfoto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Painting project

AD attention to detail has my 16 year old photo studio looking picture perfect.

Thanks minitfoto for making our company apart of repainting your studio. It was a great pleasure knowing you guys , looking forward for any other painting project you may have in the future. Thanks

Coquitlam M.
Coquitlam M.
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Paint exterior of building.

Excellent job. Done efficiently. Friendly and respectful.
Will use these guys again.
Good job.
Thanks.

Thanks for letting us be apart of repainting your place it was a great pleasure knowing each of you . Looking forward to see you again incase of having any other painting job needed.

0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Home Interior and Exterior Painting

Great Company! these guys know what they are doing and well making decision, in a friendly relaxed way. Not only in service expert, price is fair, fast. A friend recommended them to me and I am passing this on. Thank you much A&D Painting and Decoration :)…..

Thanks for choosing Our company and thank you for letting us share in painting your house. Customer satisfaction is our priority in any project we perform. A&D painting company is more than happy to serve you in the future in case of having any other painting job. Thanks again

hardeuk
hardeuk
0 reviews , ON

Interior painting

I Personally appritiate the work they have done for me, araz is the honest and reliable person, they start painting my interior house within the time and with about reasonable price , If in the future I want any other painting job I will definitely ask A and D painting company to do it for me .

Thanks Mr. Hardy for making us to be a part of painting your interior suit . We highly appreciate your efforts and your help which you made for us while we were painting your house . We definitely looking to make our customer happy at the end of any project. We will be more than happy to help you with any other painting job you may have in the future.

More about AD Painting And Decorating

AD Painting is a local Painting company serving lower mainland area and Coquitlam BC, Our team are professionals and are able to handle small and big jobs. in case of looking for a professional painters please contact us we would love the opportunity to work with you on your next project.

AD painting have been taking care of its customers, the company was founded in 2009. since then our primary goal is customer satisfaction, giving fair price , quality work, delivering what we have promised , on time , and for over a decade. .

we believe painting is about more that just protecting your home; it's also an expression of who you are. What's your style? What colors inspire you? That is the first, and foremost, criteria for choosing the colors of your home. Your tastes give your home its individuality. What's more, when you feel that your home has become an expression of your tastes and sense of style it will give you the greatest satisfaction.

The company have been working in residential properties, commercial, industrial painting, Strata, office spaces and retail business, we have the commercial liability insurance and the up to date BC work place safety coverage, we also have a designer who helps you selecting the color and provide you more information about the style and the color of your property . we also have no contractors working for us , all the workers are the company employees.