Velocity Renos Inc

Reviews for Velocity Renos Inc

Sarath in Stratford
Sarath in Stratford

Staircase Reno

Velocity Reno Inc (especially Gordon) is a highly professional, and more importantly, trustworthy company that strives to fully satisfy. The end was everything and more than I was hoping for.

Thank you Sarath for giving us a chance to remodel your front entrance , hope we can work together in the summer and giving you a brand new interior kitchen & floor tile . Wish you the best for you and your family

All the best

Stellar park in North York
Stellar park in North York

My water damaged condo kitchen

I had to do full kitchen renovation. Gordon and the team changed pipes, floor, faucet, sink, counter top(Granite) and cabinet in due date. He gave me some options to choose of materials and colors too. It turned out happy modern kitchen. People around me liked it and my sister in law did her house kitchen and bathroom full renovation and she appreciated Gordon's great work. Also he is my favorite designer.

Thank you stellar for allowing our team to renovate your condo . And also recommended me to your friends. I admire working with you . You were very comfortable to work with. And committed to proceed with execution of the job. I hope I'm near future we can work together some day. I wish you the best for your family

DR. Evan
DR. Evan

Full Condo

I was looking to do a full renovation of my Condo that I had purchased for my family to live more comfortably, and I must say Gordon exceeded expectations! He gave me great recommendations and I trust his eye for style and design. He is easy to work with and does his due diligence by paying attention to detail and keeping you updated with his work in a timely manner. If you are looking for a strong trusted company to perform beyond expectation I would definitely recommend this team and especially Gordon!

Thank you Evan and your family for choosing us to let us in honour of our trades to handle your home. I am glad the execution of the job has completed the full transformation when I first arrived. Unfortunately the old contractor did do a terrible job and also left your home incomplete. Our masters for sure has not left your family in disappointment. I wish you the best in your new home and your well family.

JP
JP

Complete renovation of a condo

Remarkable work by Gordon and the team. you won't believe how the apartment turn out before and after. the best part is the price. i think many people in toronto are getting ripped off by the contractors. He is honest, speedy and willing to come help even after the reno was done. highly recommended to everyone!

Thank you Jae for taking the time to review us. It has been a pleasure working with you . I am glad you loved our work , we take this quality control in high consideration for all our clients. Thank you for being patient with us , we cannot have done it without you allowing us to do so.

Cheers to your new apartment my friend

Looking for Condominium Renovations pros in Markham?